How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: Thank A Veteran Today

Message 1 of 132 (6,099 Views)
Thank you for all you do!!
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 132 (6,113 Views)

My Husband served 2 tours in Viet Nam.  My son served 4 tours in Iraq.

We've come a long way since Viet Nam, but Veterans still don't receive the support and recognition they deserve, including from our own government. 

But I personally want to thank everyone who has had the courage to step up and walk the walk.

Thank you for defending our country.  Thank you for doing what needed to be done.

You knew it wouldn't be easy.  You knew not everyone would make it home safely.

But you sucked it up and pushed on.  That's what Military pride is all about.

ALL those of us at home owe you a debt of gratitude larger than we can ever repay!

My thanks also to the families who went through their own agony of worry of fear.

"They also serve who only stand and wait" is a very true statement in this regard.

May God bless our past-present-future Military troops and their families for all they sacrifice.

You are what makes America the strongest and greatest country on Earth!

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 132 (5,772 Views)

I have known many veterans over my life.  I want to thank all of you for your service to our great country.  We lost many of my age group to the Vietnam War.  For their friends and family I say "Thanks for the biggest sacrifice you may have made in your life time.......the loss of a loved one".

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 132 (5,778 Views)

Thank you to all who have and are serving and to all who support them.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 132 (5,782 Views)
Thank you!
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 132 (5,786 Views)

I would like to thank all the veterans out there who served and fought for our country! 

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 132 (5,794 Views)
Thank you to all Veterans of all branches from one Navy Veteran. We would not be able to enjoy our freedom without our service.
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 132 (5,813 Views)

Heart Thank you for your service to our country and all those who have served before. May God bless you and keep you safe.  Lil

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 132 (5,816 Views)

Here's to  all the veterans on your special day,   but I try to think of you every day. 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 132 (5,819 Views)

Although I will never know the challenges and hardships you've faced I am grateful and proud that you chose to serve your country as did my grandfather, dad and other realitives.

I wish you all good fortune and good health for the rest of your lives. God Bless.

Sincerely,

Mary Mencer