Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: Senior Veterans benefits

Message 1 of 5

To all veterans that have a disability. When applying for it don't give up. Apply and apply for it. There is all kinds of organzations that will help you get it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

IM42Golf wrote:
What exactly are the steps towards becoming a VA accredited claims agent? Just curious. Thanks if you can help.

A.S. 'Pete' Madere
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Start Here -
VA.gov - Office of General Counsel - Accreditation
There is a FAQ on the linked page.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 5
What exactly are the steps towards becoming a VA accredited claims agent? Just curious. Thanks if you can help.

A.S. 'Pete' Madere
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Antoine S. Madere
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 5

I might want to talk to you. I know i need to. I feel that i'm owed money, I should have never received 

o% disability for having a metal plate, (Brace) and 9 screws in my ankle, and 0 % for my back.

I am receiving benifits as we speak, but not 100%.

Greg Bundy, I just now, 10/5/17, 10:35am, joined AARP.

Have a blessed day

Info Seeker

Senior Veterans benefits

Message 5 of 5

I became a VA accredited claims agent in 2013. I had lost my job and wasn't able to obtain a job, I feel, because of my age of 61. Anyway, God closed that door and opened this one. I can educate, prepare and assist with claims for benefits nationwide, such as non service connected pension. This is my my current and very rewarding career. I'm loving it. AND I just began operations as a new non profit corporation catering to vets and their families. Praise God!!