Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 1 of 3

Great advice, Lyndon. Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Re: Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 2 of 3

I just want to reinforce what you've posted.  You mentioned shipping cost.  Orders over $49 or with Military Star card.  The Military Star card is a credit card good at only at the  exchanges.  It's not a regular Visa, Mastercard, etc.  You must be honoraby discharged from on of the armed forces. 

Note that some oversized  items may incur a shipping charge.  Think sofas and such.

I've been using the online ordering for some time now and learned a lot about it either the easy way, the hard way, and making mistakes, or a combination of the above...LOL

Application for the Military Star card is on the website.

I've been using the exchange a long time, since I'm retired.

Lyndol

Info Seeker

Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 3 of 3

I was included in the beta of this program and found prices to be a bit < Amazon.

I believe this is no tax and free shipping of orders over a certain amount. Please see the website for more information. One would need to verify to certify eligibility.

Just in time for the holidays Smiley Happy.

https://www.vetverify.org/