Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Tenerife for Senior Woman Traveling Alone

Message 1 of 5 (860 Views)

"..I contact Trip Advisor. Thanks for the tip....".

If you can't figure out how to navigate the site, please post on here again and I can give you a step-by-step how to find Tenerife.l 

If y

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 5 (883 Views)

Good to know about Senior Woman Traveling Alone. I have been comtemplating a trip to Spain,but none of my friends or family members are interested in traveling. I contact Trip Advisor. Thanks for the tip.

Sylvia

San Antonio, Texas

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 5 (884 Views)

Good to know about Senior Woman Traveling Alone. I have been comtemplating a trip to Spain,but none of my friends or family members are interested in traveling. I contact Trip Advisor. Thanks for the tip.

Sylvia

San Antonio, Texas

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (1,595 Views)

For any travel related questions, I would use the online site TripAdvisor. You can post questions there (it's a free site) and you should receive lots of good advice. I have used this site, extensively, for travel in North American and Europe. It has literally thousands of threads. You can specifically find a thread on Tenerife, look at what questions-and-answers have been asked-and-answered already, and post your questions.

It's the best travel site out there. And, it's monitored. Any 'disrespectful' postings are immediately removed.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Info Seeker

Tenerife for Senior Woman Traveling Alone

Message 5 of 5 (1,642 Views)

I'm interested in visiting Tenerife on my own but wondered about safety of traveling alone. Would also appreciate suggestions for non-strenuous activities and lodging possibilities. Thanks.