Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Retired Moderator

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 61 of 65
You can travel single and still avoid the extra charges.It does take an adventurous spirit, and a little bravery, but, you have that!
Or , you can go and meet some great people on board!
         There is a good article here:

http://www.aarp.org/travel/cruises/info-04-2011/greenberg-video-cruises-singles.html
How brave are you?
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 62 of 65
You should try Elder Hostel....it is now called Road Scholar.  I have done two by myself.  A few women on these trips met each other on one of the trips and continued to travel together.
Silver Conversationalist

Message 63 of 65
Hi, I have tried from time to time to start forums for single senior travelers to get to know one another. Many people said thay wanted that. I went and found forum space and built a place for members to come in and post and get to know one another. To no avail. I was in there every day and not many ever posted. So it defeated the purpose when no one shows up.
I have another cruise related forum. We have been together for many years now and most us have  met one another. We are all good friends. Most are not single but I am. I enjoy going to that forum every day to socialize with them. We have met from time to time for dinners around Florida. Lots of fun and a great group of people there. You would be welcome there.  Message me for info.

OceanGoingGal
Info Seeker

Single Senior Travel

Message 64 of 65
Widowed senior wants to travel but not sure how to find a group of seniors in the Las Vegas, NV are to travel with. 

NOT looking for a seniors mating service -- just others to travel with!
Info Seeker

Single Senior Travel

Message 64 of 65
Widowed senior wants to travel but not sure how to find a group of seniors in the Las Vegas, NV are to travel with. 

NOT looking for a seniors mating service -- just others to travel with!