Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Conversationalist

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 11 of 65

Hey Vicki!  I, too, am a female retired teacher looking for a travel buddy.  I saw your post was a few years ago, but am wondering if you're still looking for someone to galavant with!  Would love to hear from you.   Becky

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 65

In my last post, forgot to say I am female and would be willing to share a room or not.  Im very flexible and am looking forward to meeting new friends to travel with!  

Conversationalist

Message 13 of 65

Hello.  Im a retired teacher looking for a travel companion as well.  Im game to go just about anywhere.  Am wanting to enjoy NYC this holiday season to see the sites and maybe take in a Broadway show.  Travel abroad is in my schedule for next year. My home base is NE Ohio.  Maybe we can make a connection!  

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 65

I am a single female 60 looking for a buddy to travel with. I would like to go to Mediterranian Cruise, Howaii, Austratlia, Viking River Cruise and many more. I love all our national parks and would like to see all of them in my lifetime.

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 65

You mention no travel in Asia and Middle East. Are you looking at US travel. I'm a retired librarian and love to travel and tour. Hope to hear from you.

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 65

I am a recently retired teacher wanting to travel.  I'm easy to get along with.  Not interested in travel to Asia or the Middle East.  I am a woman and want a like minded, open minded travel partner.  Let me know if you think this might be you.  Vikki

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 65
I live in Florida (Cape Coral) and would like to travel with somebody. I'm going to Spain and Portugal in May. I've put Room share due to the increase in tour price. Let me know if you would like to start a conversation with me.
Info Seeker

Message 18 of 65
I intend to winter in Fla probably from Oct. thru March - plans are just in the works. I am a retired widowed single teacher/social worker, librarian who has been care taking for the past 10 years...parent passed away in 2013 and am just now replanning life for myself going forward. Only obstacle is having someone attend my 10 yr old puppy who I don't kennel! Once I get this resolved, I'd love to return to Italy too. Was there back in 1961 & loved it! My Fl destination will be the St. Pete area. Perhaps we can connect once I get there to meet and get to know one another to see if we'd be compatible travel mates. Am a non-smoker, only occasional glass of wine drinker- early to bed, early to rise person.....I live in ME...not sure of how to connect securely from this site.....
Info Seeker

Message 19 of 65
In Response to Re: Single Senior Travel:
Forgot on my last post to say I am a retired, single female.
Posted by BonBon64

Hello, are you interested in going from NY to Southampton? (Aslo single lady, same age as you.)
Info Seeker

Message 20 of 65
In Response to Re: Single Senior Travel:
I live in the NE. Florida area and I am looking for someone who also wants to avoid the single supplements when traveling.   I have a long list of places I would like to see.  I like to cruise and there is a dream future cruise on my list (57 days goes lots of places).  I also am looking at Celebrity in October New England and Canada.  I don't smoke, rarely drink and don't snore.  I am a very young 66.  The late night and party stuff fled me a long time ago.  I am independent so not looking for someone who needs to do everything together on a cruise. That is not to say that we might want to do the same things!   Please contact me if you want to meet/talk and see if we might plan some fun travels.
Posted by BonBon64