Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Conversationalist

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 1 of 65

Tried to email you and it won't go through, so you will need to contact me. Thanks Charlened

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 65

I am charlened email me at 1extraordinaryteacher@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you and maybe get together for a trip. I am hoping to see my new grandchild in Portland June 2018, have any ideas from there???

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 65

eb2003 I haven't heard anything and decided to check. Anyone interested please in traveling I am charlene d and whatever that number is. contact me directly 1extraordinaryteacher@gmail.com Thanks

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 65

msparkie64@gmail.com. This is my email that way you can contact me. Was very excited to hear from youl

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 65
This is eb2003 again. Everytime I send a reply to a specific person on here, it looks like its going out to everyone in this discussion thread. Not sure what to do. Ive sent replies to charlened 790635 and mq7507 but they didnt show that they were for those specific people. Any suggestions?
Conversationalist

Message 6 of 65

Hello.  Im new to this so not really sure how all this works.  I am eb2003 and would like to communicate with you about being a travel buddy.  But an not  how to do that.  Any suggestions? 

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 65
Hello! Was excited to hear from you! Not sure how to go from here though! Called AARP and they told me the only way to communicate here is public domain so everyone can see my email address. Dont know if I want to give that out publicly even if it is only to AARP members. What do you suggest?
Conversationalist

Message 8 of 65

I also meant to say I am a non-smoker and would prefer a non-smoking travel partner. My hubby smokes and it is a real pain. Thanks again. I would also like to start in the US to start with and we can see from there!!!!

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 65

Hi I am a married 61 year old whose hubby is a homebody and content to be so, while I want to travel. I would like to take 1 or maybe two trips a year that are not extravagant. I do not like to travel alone. I do not mind starting the trip and meeting you along the way. I am on the east coast in Virginia. I do snore but carry my bipap with me wherever I go. I do not do illegal drugs, prescribed drugs yes, do not drink, or cheat on my husband but if you are single, hey go for it and I will not judge you.I am a retired teacher, highly educated but enjoy reading, dancing and meeting new people. If you are interested in talking, texting, emailing and possibly taking some trips together please get back to me. 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 65

Hello I am 68  years young, and like you would love to take a cruise, but I want to feel safe when doing it. I am divorced, and can pay for my own expenses, Would like to share a cabin with 2 beds. Would enjoy someone that would like become friends and go on the excurisions and have fun on the ship. Tired of doing nothing, So I made a New Year's Resolution to go on a cruise.