Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: "Endeavour"- Season 4

Message 1 of 5 (74 Views)

I was disappointed in the short season too! I think it's a cliff-hanger not only to see what happens with Joan Thursday .. but whether her uncertain condition will motivate Endeavour not to leave!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)

We watched. I'm disappointed that there were only four episodes. The ending did not strike me as much of a 'cliff hanger'. I know, we'll have to see what happens with Joan Thursday. We always like seeing Abigail Thaw (John Thaw's kid), even though it was a small role.  

On to Poldark in a couple of weeks. I've installed vents in the house to let the soap bubbles out......

“The world is a book. Those who do not travel read only one page.”

Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)

Wow; I thought some of us here liked the Morse/Endeavour series .. but no one's posted since the current season started, back in August!

Maybe it's not even worth posting that the season ended last night (or this week on other PBS stations) .. and asking who watched, and what you thought of the cliff-hanger ending!

Where are all the regulars?

Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)

Did anyone watch the beginning of the new season last night?

I wish they'd rebroadcast the last episode of the previous season, to remind me what happened to Det. Inspector Thursday's daughter, and why "people in high places" dislike Endeavour enough to make sure his sergant's exam "isn't received" for grading. [who ever heard of a promotion test where the applicant is responsible for sending it in?!]

"Endeavour"- Season 4

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)

Season 4 starts on August 20th, on "Masterpiece Mystery", for Endeavour Morse. Click on the link to watch the trailer. This season takes place in 1967.