Great Second Careers: Explore How 22 People Over 50 Found Happiness and Success. Read More

Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly

Re: "9-1-1" on Fox

Message 1 of 4

Peter Krause was on The Talk today and gave a few little interesting insights as to how they did some of the scenes (like the scene with the python), and also hints as to what happens in upcoming episodes. N.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4

ASTRAEA wrote:

Didn't want to distract from the discussion on "The Four", by staring a side-conversation about this new first responders procedural show! "9-1-1" premiered on Fox last week! Peter Krause (fire captain), Angela Bassett (police sargeant) and Connie Britton (9-1-1 operator) lead a strong ensemble cast.

I especially appreciated that some of their "9-1-1 .. What's your emergency" cases weren't the standard ones either .. like a high-rise dweller reporting that he thinks he hears a baby crying in the wall, and a snake collector being crushed by one of her charges!

Have you watched it?

No I have not seen it but sounds like I should check it out!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4

Yes! I watched it On Demand. It took a while for it to show up On Demand so I was a little late watching episode 1. Not sure what day it is on, but if it's on at the same time as another of my faves, I will continue to "catch up" with it On Demand.

I love the cast. Connie Britton is not playing her usual type of character, so it's interesting to see her as a plain Jane caretaker for her mother...Hard to believe that is Mariette Hartley lying inthat bed! Cat Surprised

Alyvia Alyn Lind as the little girl home alone during a burglary was a nice surprise. (She played Dolly Parton as a child in the movie The Coat of many Colors, and plays Faith on The Young and the Restless.

Love Peter Krause, too.

That young fire fighter got on my nerves though.

I'm going to enjoy this show. N.

Treasured Social Butterfly

"9-1-1" on Fox

Message 4 of 4

Didn't want to distract from the discussion on "The Four", by staring a side-conversation about this new first responders procedural show! "9-1-1" premiered on Fox last week! Peter Krause (fire captain), Angela Bassett (police sargeant) and Connie Britton (9-1-1 operator) lead a strong ensemble cast.

I especially appreciated that some of their "9-1-1 .. What's your emergency" cases weren't the standard ones either .. like a high-rise dweller reporting that he thinks he hears a baby crying in the wall, and a snake collector being crushed by one of her charges!

Have you watched it?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!