AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Info Seeker

Re: 'Will & Grace' Returns

Message 1 of 17

The best comment was where Grace matched the bag of Cheetos with you know who's hair. Great show!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 17

Every man ever elected President gets bashed and made fun of on TV. However they all take it in stride. So lighten up and laugh.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 17

I LOVED the show! Favorite monment... the hat saying Let's Make America Gay again!!!!! I can't wait to see more.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 17
Agree 100%
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 17
No pleasure in disrespecting the lelagally elected President.
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 17

This has always been a favorite TV show and was very happy it was making a comeback.  After watching the 1st show I am REAL disappointed.  The whole show did nothing but disrespect the legally elected sitting President Of The United States. Although I did not vote for him, he did win and I will honor and respect him as our President.  I may not agree with everything he does put the office should be shown respect not bashed. I found no pleasure in the show and did not laugh at all.  I will watch the show once more and hope I will enjoy it.  If the disrespect continues the show will never be watched again.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 17

My favorite Will and Grace moment?  When it went off the air.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 17

Love this show. My hope is that it helps people lighten up a bit and laugh. Now I wish "Last Man Standing" would get picked up by a network. 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 17

I will not be watching this show.  All they want to do is BASH our President and I don't find that very intertaining

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 17

I was disappointed. I expected Debra MESSING to drop the " F " word a dozen times in a rant about the president.