Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Super Social Butterfly

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 21 of 46 (487 Views)

No, but I am excited about the upcoming season of hockey!  🏒🥅

Bronze Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 46 (510 Views)

I LOVE The Voice and can't wait for it to start up again.  I especially enjoy the blind auditions.  I love the joking and comradery amongst the coaches, and I really enjoy seeing raw talent getting exposure and being nurtured by those who have been there.   I started voting about 3 seasons ago.  Hubby turns on the home theater system when it comes on so that I can really enjoy it to the fullest.  Everybody around here knows that it's time to shut up and listen when The Voice comes on!

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 46 (541 Views)

The interaction between Adam and Blake make the show so down to Earth. It wouldn't be the same without them. I did love having Alicia as a coach last year. I also liked Usher and Shakira as coaches. Miley was a question mark for me until she proved herself, and she did right from the get-go. She has a great heart, a natural sense of what can be tweaked for each artist, and cares so much for her team members. Not sure what her (or anyone's) politics have to do with anything on this show????? I haven't seen a problem.

Message 24 of 46 (555 Views)

nm30377202 wrote:

I love the show but will not watch it with Miley Cirus, last year was the best season they ever had!!!!!!!

I am curious as to what made it the best season for you?

i have watched every season and have enjoyed them all although I loved the first two when the show was new.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 25 of 46 (517 Views)

l502817l wrote:

I love the kibitzing between Blake and Adam. I listen closely because I don't want to miss anything!

Adam and Blake. ❤️

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 26 of 46 (548 Views)
I thought Miley Cirus was great-- fun, a good coach and very caring
Info Seeker

Message 27 of 46 (702 Views)

I love the show but will not watch it with Miley Cirus, last year was the best season they ever had!!!!!!!

Info Seeker

Message 28 of 46 (693 Views)

I love the kibitzing between Blake and Adam. I listen closely because I don't want to miss anything!

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 46 (735 Views)

She's cleaned up her act considerably from what it was a few years ago. Nobody brings their politics to The Voice, and she's a good judge. If you insist artists mirror your politics (which I assume are conservative) you might as well get rid of your TV unless all you want to watch is Fox News and Christian TV programs because almost every actor and musician is on the liberal side.

I didn't like Miley until I watched her as a guest mentor on The Voice. I didn't believe she was talented enough before that. I was wrong. Talent and guidance are what make a good judge. Forget about politics!

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 46 (747 Views)

I love The Voice! However, I will NOT watch a season with Miley Cyrus as a judge.  Celebrities need to understand their personal politics and behavior have an impact on their "professional careers."