AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 11 of 193 (133 Views)

I enjoyed all of the Team Miley performances. She coached them all very well.

Brooke and Janice were flawless, and so powerful. Miley didn't hesitate moving them forward. I especially liked Brooke's performance of It's a Man's World. She's right up there with Jon and Davon in my book.

Her third choice must have been the hardest one, but  I wasn't too surprised that she went with Ashland, and keeping a country female on her team. I didn't think this was Ashland's best performance as she seemed to struggle a bit with the lower, softer tones, but her big notes were right there.

It's hard to see Moriah go. She's like this little package of dynamite on stage. Miley did a good job of coaching Adam P and Karli. Their performances were both much improved, so honorable mention to them.

Looking forward to the Lives! This may be one of the most competitive season's that I've seen.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 193 (151 Views)

The Voice is not on until 9:00 pm tonight.

You can watch Survivor first. LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 193 (170 Views)

@nyadrn, I'm also glad you guys are watching with me! Cat Very Happy N.

Message 14 of 193 (151 Views)

MaVolta wrote:

Team Adam had a great showing last night. He seemed to challenge each of them in a special way with the songs that he gave them to perform, and I believe that his choices moving forward are all worthy competitors.

Addison's performance of Angel From Montgomery was terrific. She seems to have an instinct for stylizing her vocals.

Jon continues to be my front runner, and apparently a fan favorite. He proved his worth on the Adele song, When We Were Young, showing that he can handle and connect with most anything. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the live shows. 

Adam C also had a good showing with the Joe Cocker hit, Have a Little Faith in Me. I'll bet that Blake is regretting this decision. 

I also liked Emily's performance of Love Song. I thought Adam might keep her, but the others were so good, and they also seem to connect better with the audience. I guess it was a tough choice.

@MaVolta  I agree.  I also liked Emily and I think she might have had it until Addison performed. She was special! but Jon is my number one.  He is so good!  Glad you all are watching with me!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 193 (141 Views)

Team Adam had a great showing last night. He seemed to challenge each of them in a special way with the songs that he gave them to perform, and I believe that his choices moving forward are all worthy competitors.

Addison's performance of Angel From Montgomery was terrific. She seems to have an instinct for stylizing her vocals.

Jon continues to be my front runner, and apparently a fan favorite. He proved his worth on the Adele song, When We Were Young, showing that he can handle and connect with most anything. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the live shows. 

Adam C also had a good showing with the Joe Cocker hit, Have a Little Faith in Me. I'll bet that Blake is regretting this decision. 

I also liked Emily's performance of Love Song. I thought Adam might keep her, but the others were so good, and they also seem to connect better with the audience. I guess it was a tough choice.

Message 16 of 193 (141 Views)

catwoman500 wrote:

11/14 Team Adam

First up was Adam Cunningham and he rocked Have a Little Faith in Me.

Whitney was Adam’s comeback artist and since I had never bonded with her, I was hoping for someone else like Dave Crosby. Whitney sounded off key to me.

Even though Emily was on my starred list, I was not that impressed with her performance last night. The whole first part sounded like a lounge singer’s act to me. The second half was better.

I never bonded with Anthony either.

And then there was Jon…I had tears of joy at this performance. One of my favorite Adele songs, too.

Addison was not on my list, but she sounded great last night.

So, Team Adam…Addison, Jon, Adam C.

My top 3 so far: Jon, Davon, Noah

Tonight Team Miley. Brooke, Moriah, and Ashland are my faves on her team. Wonder who she’ll bring back. Maybe one of the Roses? Katrina or Megan? N.

Another great summary. Thank you. 

Yes. Addison did really well and Adam C as well.  Jon was fab!    Anthony just not there yet and Emily was really good but not for this show I think.  Anyway it was s good night!

Message 17 of 193 (94 Views)

11/14 Team Adam

First up was Adam Cunningham and he rocked Have a Little Faith in Me.

Whitney was Adam’s comeback artist and since I had never bonded with her, I was hoping for someone else like Dave Crosby. Whitney sounded off key to me.

Even though Emily was on my starred list, I was not that impressed with her performance last night. The whole first part sounded like a lounge singer’s act to me. The second half was better.

I never bonded with Anthony either.

And then there was Jon…I had tears of joy at this performance. One of my favorite Adele songs, too.

Addison was not on my list, but she sounded great last night.

So, Team Adam…Addison, Jon, Adam C.

My top 3 so far: Jon, Davon, Noah

Tonight Team Miley. Brooke, Moriah, and Ashland are my faves on her team. Wonder who she’ll bring back. Maybe one of the Roses? Katrina or Megan? N.

Message 18 of 193 (114 Views)

Esera was just on the ELLEN show!

I really liked him!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 19 of 193 (120 Views)

So this new format is interesting. I can't see the purpose of come-back performers when each team is being cut to three. I do like the concept of having the coaches choose their 3-member teams rather than the drama building show where the coach can only save one.

Team JHud was/is so strong, but I was surprised that Chris didn't make the cut. Chris is a strong performer. Davon was flawless and showed a lot of flexibility with his voice, more so than Chris. If there was a compare/contrast, then I see why she chose Davon. Or maybe it was that little tear from Shi'ann that tugged her heart strings to pick Shi'ann over Chris. Who knows? Onward.

Ooops! Forgot to mention Noah. He was awesome! Definitely deserves a spot on Team JHud.

I'm putting Davon in place of Chris on my team.

For Team Blake, I think that Keisha and Red were no brainers for him. Chloe and Mitchell were pretty much a toss-up for me. I did like Chloe's performance of Time After Time, and Mitchell has had better outings. I think that Chloe needs to get a little more comfortable on stage, so maybe Blake can help her with that.

So Team Adam is up tonight? We still don't know his come-back artist. I'll go out on a limb to guess that it might be Denis, or I'm hoping it might be him. I think that people would enjoy seeing him one more time. 

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 193 (118 Views)

catwoman500 wrote:

11/13 show

I am crushed and devastated that Jennifer didn’t chose Chris to move on to the finals! Cat Sad

>>

I am still wondering how Jen let Chris go! Cat Sad

My top 2 (as of now, before Jon performs) are Davon and Noah.

I had Chris and Davon at the top of my  list.  Sorry to see Chris go.  

Excited for tonight and Adam's team. 😍