Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 11 of 46 (204 Views)

Usher and Blake on Hand-in-Hand benefit concert singing Stand By Me. Awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iws0iXkkC-c

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 46 (230 Views)

ce Emoji Game! (Digital Exclusive)

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 13 of 46 (271 Views)

catwoman500 wrote:

I was just watching Miley on the Ellen show. She brought tears to my eyes with what she said about things she has said and done in the past and moving forward. She has grown and matured as we all do eventually. Her mother and grandmother were in the audience. She performed one of her new songs, Younger Now, from her new album on which she wrote all but one song by herself. The one she collaborated on was done with her godmother, Dolly Parton. It was heartwarming listening to her. I know she'll once again be a great coach on The Voice.

Thank you for sharing this!!

Message 14 of 46 (273 Views)

I was just watching Miley on the Ellen show. She brought tears to my eyes with what she said about things she has said and done in the past and moving forward. She has grown and matured as we all do eventually. Her mother and grandmother were in the audience. She performed one of her new songs, Younger Now, from her new album on which she wrote all but one song by herself. The one she collaborated on was done with her godmother, Dolly Parton. It was heartwarming listening to her. I know she'll once again be a great coach on The Voice.

Conversationalist

Message 15 of 46 (295 Views)

I agree. The judges need to be part of the entertainment, too. And they represent very different genres and tastes from the panorama of today's music. 

Conversationalist

Message 16 of 46 (289 Views)
You sound like our grandparents. Lighten up!

Message 17 of 46 (291 Views)

2Papa wrote:

No, but I am excited about the upcoming season of hockey!  🏒🥅

ok  that was funny : )

Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 46 (271 Views)

2Papa wrote:

No, but I am excited about the upcoming season of hockey!  🏒🥅

Now, that is funny!

Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 46 (253 Views)

nm30377202 wrote:

I love the show but will not watch it with Miley Cirus, last year was the best season they ever had!!!!!!!

Mily Cirus may have had some decency as a child star but I can't say that for her as an adult. I am pretty open minded but I watch something else when she comes on. She pushes the envelope just a little too much.  Nudity or bad language that makes a point and adds to a story doesn't bother me ,but when done just for shock value or point proving is unnecessary and in poor taste. I also would add an 'R" rated show should came on past young childrens bed time. When kids are around I check the shows ratings so I won't have to answer any questions I would rather not. 

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 46 (282 Views)
Agreed! This is the wise side of Miley which many of us has not seen!.She was a great judge on the show. I missed her when she was not there for the next season after.