When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 1 of 292

dm30634048 wrote:
Ditto! Also JHud had no idea how to coach Noah and just threw in the towel on him. That's why HE was not the winner at the end of it all. He simply made poor song choices. He was by far the most original, talented and creative one on the show. However, he is young and someone who is familiar with his lane of music--preferably Adam--should have given him the guidance he needed to grow and shine like the others did.

HI @dm30634048 and welcome

That is why who the judges pick as well as who the condidates select is really important!  I think Noah could have done better with a different judge but we don't see enough of the process to know what really happens I guess.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 292
Ditto! Also JHud had no idea how to coach Noah and just threw in the towel on him. That's why HE was not the winner at the end of it all. He simply made poor song choices. He was by far the most original, talented and creative one on the show. However, he is young and someone who is familiar with his lane of music--preferably Adam--should have given him the guidance he needed to grow and shine like the others did.

Message 3 of 292

ASTRAEA wrote:

"The Voice - Season 14 Coaches"

Vince Gill is 60, and looked paunchy.

@ASTRAEA  Thanks for the article.  Yes Vince does.  😕. 

Message 4 of 292

"The Voice - Season 14 Coaches"

Vince Gill is 60, and looked paunchy.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 5 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

@GailL1...Pretty sure it's going to be Alisha and Kelly (Clarkson) joining Blake and Adam. N.

@catwoman500 @GailL1  

Yes.  Those are the ladies!  

Message 6 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

@nyadrn...OMG! When they showed a quick glimpse of him before they went to commercial or something, I said to myself, "That almost looks like Vince Gill, wonder who it is." When they then came back and I realized it WAS him, I nearly choked. What in the world happened to him? Cat Surprised N.

I guess just the years gone by?

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 292

@GailL1...Pretty sure it's going to be Alisha and Kelly (Clarkson) joining Blake and Adam. N.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 292

Speaking of next season - who are the judges gonna be?

They mentioned some names last night but I evidently wasn't paying close attention.

Rock On, Chloe - agreed with the winner.

Addison was great too - 

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 292

@nyadrn...OMG! When they showed a quick glimpse of him before they went to commercial or something, I said to myself, "That almost looks like Vince Gill, wonder who it is." When they then came back and I realized it WAS him, I nearly choked. What in the world happened to him? Cat Surprised N.

Message 10 of 292

MaVolta wrote:

catwoman500 wrote:

Also forgot that I wanted to say how much I loved Chris Weaver's "drag queens" performance. That was so fun! Cat LOL N.

@catwoman500 - Yes, that was fun to watch! (JHud has to regret letting him go so early in the process.) I also enjoyed Addison with Norah Jones, Chloe with Billy Idol (totally unexpected), and Red with Vince Gill. I don't care for Sia at all, but Brooke was excellent on her part.

Off topic but boy does Vince Gill look different.