Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 251 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

@nyadrn, OMG! Just from that one blind audition I'm already addicted to the new season! I was so mad when the clip didn't show who he picked. Hoping it's Team Jennifer!

Drag Queen no less! Cat LOL

@catwoman500  I know!  wow!  Team Adam would be okay with me  .. course you know that  LOL Heart

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 252 of 292

@nyadrn, OMG! Just from that one blind audition I'm already addicted to the new season! I was so mad when the clip didn't show who he picked. Hoping it's Team Jennifer!

Drag Queen no less! Cat LOL

Message 253 of 292

Preview

https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/video/sneak-peek-chris-weaver-try-a-little-tenderness/3588784

Message 254 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

I saw Kelly Clarkson on a show recently. It may have been the Today Show. She said she was going to be a coach on The Voice the season after this one! Cat Happy I love her!

She has a big personality. I think she would be fun 😀

Message 255 of 292

I saw Kelly Clarkson on a show recently. It may have been the Today Show. She said she was going to be a coach on The Voice the season after this one! Cat Happy I love her!

Highlighted

Message 256 of 292

MaVolta wrote:

Usher and Blake on Hand-in-Hand benefit concert singing Stand By Me. Awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iws0iXkkC-c

You are right. It is awesome!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 257 of 292

Usher and Blake on Hand-in-Hand benefit concert singing Stand By Me. Awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iws0iXkkC-c

Message 258 of 292

ce Emoji Game! (Digital Exclusive)

Message 259 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

I was just watching Miley on the Ellen show. She brought tears to my eyes with what she said about things she has said and done in the past and moving forward. She has grown and matured as we all do eventually. Her mother and grandmother were in the audience. She performed one of her new songs, Younger Now, from her new album on which she wrote all but one song by herself. The one she collaborated on was done with her godmother, Dolly Parton. It was heartwarming listening to her. I know she'll once again be a great coach on The Voice.

Thank you for sharing this!!

Message 260 of 292

I was just watching Miley on the Ellen show. She brought tears to my eyes with what she said about things she has said and done in the past and moving forward. She has grown and matured as we all do eventually. Her mother and grandmother were in the audience. She performed one of her new songs, Younger Now, from her new album on which she wrote all but one song by herself. The one she collaborated on was done with her godmother, Dolly Parton. It was heartwarming listening to her. I know she'll once again be a great coach on The Voice.