ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Plan Your Fall Preview TV

Message 1 of 6

One of the new TV shows,I'll check out is"Young Sheldon" which is a prequel of sorts of CBS's mega hit  comedy,'Big Bang Theory"Chuck Loree is co-creator  and "BBT" 

In the new show,9 yr old Sheldon Cooper lives with his family in East Texas,is about to entered high school.I'm wondering if Zoe Perry who plays Sheldon's mom,'Mary' ,got the role because of  her  real life mother,Laurie Metcalf. Laurie plays same role in "BBT'.

Annie POtts will play Sheldon's beloved grand mother'MeeMaw".

The idea of this show came from Jim Parsons who is ex producer&narrates the show.

The show debuts MOn night ,9/25 at 8:30pm.It will probably get huge ratings since its time slot is right after season premiere of 'BBT" Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

cn5621 wrote:

I love Game Of Thrones and I am looking forward to  the new Star Treck. I have a ROKU and my Netflix and Hulu both work great but my CBS All Access 9 out of 10 times will not play more than 30 seconds. I've tried everything including calling them with out any luck. Anyone else having problems? Also do you watch DR. Who? 

I have a ROKU as well but I mostly watch movies on Netflix and have never watched CBS All Access. Sorry.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6

I love Game Of Thrones and I am looking forward to  the new Star Treck. I have a ROKU and my Netflix and Hulu both work great but my CBS All Access 9 out of 10 times will not play more than 30 seconds. I've tried everything including calling them with out any luck. Anyone else having problems? Also do you watch DR. Who? 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

I don't get to watch as much as I used to.   So I've missed out on things like Walking Dead and Game of Thrones that everyone seems to talk about. 

I watch Stranger Things and can't wait for that to start.

And the new Star Trek.

Right now, I'm watching Atypical, on Netflix.   That was just added.  Is it close enough to count as a fall show?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/calendar/

Highlighted

Plan Your Fall Preview TV

Message 6 of 6

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/

I can hardly believe it is almost time to start watching the new shows!