What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Gold Conversationalist

Re: E! News Cast

Message 1 of 3

I posted this a couple of hours ago, but didn't see it online.  The jist of what I said was  the women are a little late in speaking up re sexual harrassment, something that has been ongoing for years.  On the cover of a magazine at the supermarket was a story of how  Matt Lauer was kicked out of his house at Christmas, losing his house and custody of his children.  Par for a nasty divorce.  Pictured was his mistress who is apparently doing a tell all.  Oh well, so much for gossip.  The fallout from bad behavior is catching up with these guys.  This is mouse n__s compared to the leader in Tehran who is a proponent of women driving, and educational opportunities.  And Iran is pushing for teaching cultural classes in the wearing of the hijib, clothing etc. male dominance and imprisoning women who rebel.  Please Gloria Steinum go over there and take Jane Fonda with you--they need you!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: E! News Cast

Message 2 of 3

ASTRAEA wrote:

Don't know if anyone here watches E! News, but I was surprised to find this recent Chicago Tribune article, "Catt Sadler Quits E-News Over Pay Disparity"!

I wonder if this male/female pay disparity issue will become a follow-up thru the industry & beyond, now that women are all speaking up about sexual harassment they're put up with for years.

Good question!  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Treasured Social Butterfly

E! News Cast

Message 3 of 3

Don't know if anyone here watches E! News, but I was surprised to find this recent Chicago Tribune article, "Catt Sadler Quits E-News Over Pay Disparity"!

I wonder if this male/female pay disparity issue will become a follow-up thru the industry & beyond, now that women are all speaking up about sexual harassment they're put up with for years.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!