Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Treasured Social Butterfly

Trixie's Boyfriend

Message 1 of 7 (126 Views)

I decided to scout around, and found a website that talks about each of the characters, season by season. This one is about Trixie: Fandom Wikia - "Call the Midwife". About Season 6, it says:

"Trixie also helps support an expectant mother during a visit to the dentist and also helps to deliver her baby. Trixie meets dentist Christopher Dockerill in this episode. The relationship between Trixie and Christopher Dockerill progresses quickly, but it becomes apparent that they both have secrets that they are withholding from each other. When Christopher takes champagne to their date, Trixie makes an excuse not to drink it. She discloses her alcoholism in the next episode. Christopher later reveals that he has a 6 year old daughter (Alexandra Dockerill) from a previous marriage. Trixie is reluctant to meet her, concerned that she will not be good for her. In the Series 6 finale, Trixie meets Alexandra, and the pairing have an instantaneously close relationship."

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Call The Midwife star,Helen George 'Trixie' pregnant

Message 2 of 7 (127 Views)

That's right...now I do remember the little girl! Thanks, Sue, for jogging my memory. Cat Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7 (135 Views)

@ASTRAEA@catwoman500

Hi,I think you both are correct, Trixie's new boyfriend on the show is a dentist,who has a young daughter from a previous relationship.In a couple episodes from last season,we saw Trixie and the young girl bonding over lunch and when the 3 of them went on a picnic Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides

Message 4 of 7 (141 Views)

Thanks for that tidbit, Sue! I sure hope she returns to the show and the pregnancy is somehow written in. Her character did start seeing a guy, but I can't remember if he was a dentist or ???? Dentist does sound familiar though.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7 (151 Views)

Great news for her .. talk about things getting complicated!

Didn't she start seeing a doctor (or dentist) on the show last season? I wonder how/if they'll write her pregnancy into the script!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)

doglover52 wrote:

For those of you who enjoy PBS show'Call The Midwife' maybe surprised to learn this.

Helen George,who plays 'Nurse Trixie' on the show is pregnant, in real life with boyfriend&cast member,Jack Ashton,he plays'Rev Tom' on the show.

I saw picture of them together along with the rest of the cast at the BBC TV Choice Awards.The show won Best Drama. She looks maybe 4-5months pregnant. Sue

Great news and thanks for sharing !!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Valued Social Butterfly

Call The Midwife star,Helen George 'Trixie' pregnant

Message 7 of 7 (203 Views)

For those of you who enjoy PBS show'Call The Midwife' maybe surprised to learn this.

Helen George,who plays 'Nurse Trixie' on the show is pregnant, in real life with boyfriend&cast member,Jack Ashton,he plays'Rev Tom' on the show.

I saw picture of them together along with the rest of the cast at the BBC TV Choice Awards.The show won Best Drama. She looks maybe 4-5months pregnant. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides