AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Call The Midwife star,Helen George 'Trixie' pregnant

Message 1 of 13 (193 Views)

@catwoman500  Haha, I believe you are right.  This is first I have heard of Trixie& Tom being a couple in real life!  How nice for them.  

vita umbratilis

Message 2 of 13 (372 Views)

I like "Wren," but not sure "Ivy" goes with it that well. Try it in reverse and it sounds better to me. N

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13 (376 Views)

Helen George and boyfriend,Jack Ashton have named their baby daughter 'Wren Ivy",interesting name don't you think? Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13 (423 Views)

doglover52 wrote:

FYI:A update on actress,Helen George aka'Trixie' on 'Call The Midwife",she has given birth to a baby girl born I believe last month. I saw pictures from the Daily Mail showing Helen&boy friend,Jack who plays 'Rev Tom' on the show at a party with friends. The name of baby wasn't mentioned  Sue 

awwwww thank you Sue  Heart

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 5 of 13 (432 Views)

@doglover52...Thanks for the baby update, Sue.Cat Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13 (444 Views)

FYI:A update on actress,Helen George aka'Trixie' on 'Call The Midwife",she has given birth to a baby girl born I believe last month. I saw pictures from the Daily Mail showing Helen&boy friend,Jack who plays 'Rev Tom' on the show at a party with friends. The name of baby wasn't mentioned  Sue 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Trixie's Boyfriend

Message 7 of 13 (613 Views)

I decided to scout around, and found a website that talks about each of the characters, season by season. This one is about Trixie: Fandom Wikia - "Call the Midwife". About Season 6, it says:

"Trixie also helps support an expectant mother during a visit to the dentist and also helps to deliver her baby. Trixie meets dentist Christopher Dockerill in this episode. The relationship between Trixie and Christopher Dockerill progresses quickly, but it becomes apparent that they both have secrets that they are withholding from each other. When Christopher takes champagne to their date, Trixie makes an excuse not to drink it. She discloses her alcoholism in the next episode. Christopher later reveals that he has a 6 year old daughter (Alexandra Dockerill) from a previous marriage. Trixie is reluctant to meet her, concerned that she will not be good for her. In the Series 6 finale, Trixie meets Alexandra, and the pairing have an instantaneously close relationship."

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 8 of 13 (614 Views)

That's right...now I do remember the little girl! Thanks, Sue, for jogging my memory. Cat Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13 (622 Views)

@ASTRAEA@catwoman500

Hi,I think you both are correct, Trixie's new boyfriend on the show is a dentist,who has a young daughter from a previous relationship.In a couple episodes from last season,we saw Trixie and the young girl bonding over lunch and when the 3 of them went on a picnic Sue

Message 10 of 13 (628 Views)

Thanks for that tidbit, Sue! I sure hope she returns to the show and the pregnancy is somehow written in. Her character did start seeing a guy, but I can't remember if he was a dentist or ???? Dentist does sound familiar though.