Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Conversationalist

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 81 of 287 (1,067 Views)

OMG! No matter what mood I am in, Frasier takes me over the edge. Hilarious!

Conversationalist

Message 82 of 287 (1,063 Views)

And, Ms Deborah who wouldn't miss seeing Robert Fuller or Robert Horton ride past your wagon to see if 'Every is okay, ma'am' How about Bill Hawks? Unsung hero for sure. Maybe ask Ol' Charlie Wooster for his recipe for Prairie stew? 

How about Wells Fargo with Dale Robertson? Oh, please don't let me go on.

And to the person that commented on exorbitant fees for cable - alas, I pay it in my area so that I can have The Western Channel 24/7/365. And proud of it! LOL!

Conversationalist

Message 83 of 287 (1,057 Views)
I watched Last Man Standing and I'm not happy that it was taken off the air. It seems that the family comedy is slowly being taken off the air, or is a show full of insults and no plot. I prefer the old family comedies over the stuff on the air today.
Conversationalist

Message 84 of 287 (976 Views)

I have found a channel that reruns old episodes of shows like Alice, Room 222, All In The Family, and Three's Company!!  These shows take me back to a time when tv had good writing, good acting, and they talked about the revelent topics of the day.  These shows  have me crying laughing and remembering the good days.  I'd could watch these shows all day and when they come on on the weekends, I usually do!!

Info Seeker

Message 85 of 287 (929 Views)
Just finished watching the final episode of the 10 year run of NYPD Blue on Heroes and Icons. Loved all the characters and this was the breakthrough that started more realistic cop shows. Not sure how I will start my day now !
Info Seeker

Message 86 of 287 (995 Views)

I was watching old Perry Mason, black and white tonight, have seen Gunsmoke with Chester in it eariler, and Larime each day it is on. Was watching Emergency till it was taken off. Addams Family Bewitched, Hazel and Maude is now on at that time. Love the old shows wven today.

Info Seeker

Message 87 of 287 (1,135 Views)

We are watching Monk, Murder She Wrote, Columbo, Home Improvement, Mission Impossible (The TV Series),  and Father Dowling. There is nothing on TV worth watching these days.  They took Last Man Standing off of the air.  I just wish we could bring back decent shows but then the ratings might drop.  

Conversationalist

Message 88 of 287 (1,153 Views)

We watch the Star Trek series almost every night on the Heroes and Icons channel.  They show all of them starting with the earliest (original) one and ending up with the newest one (the prequel) late at night.  The channel I use (with small antenna only) is 36-4.  I don't know what it would be for those of you who are actually paying humongeous amounts of money for a lot of channels you don't even use.   

Info Seeker

Message 89 of 287 (1,184 Views)

I watch the old shoes on Coze  and Ion more than anything else.  At least you don't have to worry about seeing some of the junk they show on regular TV today.  

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 287 (1,200 Views)

CHANNEL 12, 62 is News 12 NEW JERSEY. When I mentioned Toms River, NewJersey, I am not sure of the person name, or contact information.