Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 91 of 287 (1,196 Views)

Hello,

I need your Help!!. Besides boxes of tv show, I have boxes of old pictures from the veterans. I do remember seeing on Channel 12, 62 News, there is a men in Toms River, who is trying to fill in Veterans pictures on VARIOUS Heros walls. But I didn't KNOW how to contact him. What a great and Nobel ENDEAVOR he has taken on. Just be chance, these boxes may contain a Needed picture. I am great with PEOPLE and pets, but technology not so much. If anyone can PLEASE let me KNOW how to contact him that would be Great!!. I KNOW JUST filling in One picture would mean the world to their memory.  Thank you, Nancy

Message 92 of 287 (1,212 Views)

Hello,

I am Nancy. I have been placing veterans for ABOUT 2 years. These sweet people have given me boxes of old tv show favorite s. I have not had the chance to catologe the boxes yet. I would be HAPPY to send any tv favorite s to FELLOW Aarpers. I TRIED TO DONATE THEM TO VARIOUS TYPES OF PLACES. NO TAKERS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I can bring you Your favorites. All free of charge. Thanks for YOUR help, AS veterans asked me to pass them.on. I want to honor our HEROES!!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 93 of 287 (1,208 Views)

You as well, m'Lady. And thanks.

Message 94 of 287 (1,237 Views)

ROOM 222,

Is currently running on Cozy Tv.

Funny, I just read your post, and there room 222 was on my tv. Maybe you should send lottery NUMBERS . LOL PLEASE ENJOY your day. Nancy

Gold Conversationalist

Message 95 of 287 (915 Views)

In re "Room 222" - a 5 year run (69 - 74) is a good run for a comedy. There were 113 episodes (IMDB)  - which meant syndication gold. One of the nostalgia networks should pick this up.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 96 of 287 (771 Views)

Amazon shows "My World and Welcome to It" as currently unavailable. So it is out there. EBay, perhaps? Good luck.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 97 of 287 (648 Views)

A show that should have worked, but didn't - James Franciscus as "Longstreet". I met Aaron Spelling, the producer. He was a customer of the bank I worked for at the time. I told him I really liked the show and was sorry it was cancelled. He said he was disappointed, too. He really had high hopes for the series.

Info Seeker

Message 98 of 287 (547 Views)

I have greatly enjoyed the trip down memory lane of "vintage" shows;and my favorites come to mind. I was born in the wrong century as I have always wanted to be a "cowgirl" and know James Arness as Matt Dillon, Ms Kitty, Chester and Doc. And be neighbors with Ben,Hoss,Little Joe and Adam Cartwright. And see The Rifleman and Mark at the Sunday picnic.,Maverick and Paladin would ride through just to show the towns that there was safety in them hills. And should anyone get hurt then Doc Adams or even Dr Quinn would tend to them and from the knowledge God gave them they could drag most everyone through deaths door hole.

The seasons were specific; the nights quiet and serenanded by little critters; far off coyotes and the fragrance of wild flowers would perfume the breeze as you walked with the most handsome cowboys that weren't waiting to yank your skirts up for a feel but to hold you gently,tenderly and kiss you as if you may break; and love you strong enough to work and work hard to build you a home and create a living for you.AHHHHH to hear the hoof beats of their horses coming home to a great meal, soft hugs and silent love.

Dream weaver.........Ms. Deborah

Gold Conversationalist

Message 99 of 287 (524 Views)

You need to check out Gail Davis - as Annie Oakley. Not sure if the show is on any network, but Amazon has the DVD's. Gene Autrey wanted a cowgirl show for TV. Gail delivered.

Info Seeker

Message 100 of 287 (511 Views)

I have greatly enjoyed the trip down memory lane of "vintage" shows;and my favorites come to mind. I was born in the wrong century as I have always wanted to be a "cowgirl" and know James Arness as Matt Dillon, Ms Kitty, Chester and Doc. And be neighbors with Ben,Hoss,Little Joe and Adam Cartwright. And see The Rifleman and Mark at the Sunday picnic.,Maverick and Paladin would ride through just to show the towns that there was safety in them hills. And should anyone get hurt then Doc Adams or even Dr Quinn would tend to them and from the knowledge God gave them they could drag most everyone through deaths door hole.

The seasons were specific; the nights quiet and serenanded by little critters; far off coyotes and the fragrance of wild flowers would perfume the breeze as you walked with the most handsome cowboys that weren't waiting to yank your skirts up for a feel but to hold you gently,tenderly and kiss you as if you may break; and love you strong enough to work and work hard to build you a home and create a living for you.AHHHHH to hear the hoof beats of their horses coming home to a great meal, soft hugs and silent love.