The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 1 of 307 (53 Views)

@nyadrn, @SusieC51...Yep, I started watching Twin Peaks when it first came on and then it went so far down the rabbit hole it lost me as a viewer. N.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 307 (56 Views)

SusieC51 wrote:

I binge watched the first round of Twin Peaks so I could watch the “new” one. Have to say, I have no clue what that show was about plus it’s up there on perhaps the strangest shows I’ve ever seen! Two of the best I’ve binge watched were Downton Abbey and Lord of the Rings and the follow-up movies related (watched them all twice they were so good)!

@SusieC51  Well that is exactly what stein Peaks was known for.  It was a mystery series created by Mark Frost and David Lynch (of Blue Velvet fame) and it was too scattered and weird for most people and ratings dropped.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 307 (71 Views)

I binge watched the first round of Twin Peaks so I could watch the “new” one. Have to say, I have no clue what that show was about plus it’s up there on perhaps the strangest shows I’ve ever seen! Two of the best I’ve binge watched were Downton Abbey and Lord of the Rings and the follow-up movies related (watched them all twice they were so good)!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 307 (266 Views)

I started to watch some on my local channels here in Dallas . But got disgusted with all the Medicare and drug and burial and atttorney nonsense on every commercial  . I don't have cable just the internet and got a Roku  plus I have a lot of Dvd's of Bewitched and Dark Shadows and others . I dropped HUlu over the stupid drug commercials . We have a lot of old shows here but way too many commercials I guess they figure only Seniors watch them and they need drugs . I got a lot of my Dvd,s a flea markets . 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 307 (271 Views)

I love Watching the Walton's, Little House on the Prairie, Emergency, Walker Texas Ranger. I recently got to meet Robert Fuller (Dr Brackett). Nellie, Almonzo Wilder  and Carrie Ingalls in New Jersey on October 28th.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 307 (283 Views)

Andy Griffith, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Beverly Hillbillies, Leave It To Beaver, I Love Lucy, Home Improvement, Everybody Loves Raymond.  I pretty much watch old TV.

Conversationalist

Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 7 of 307 (309 Views)

I would like to see that program featuring that guy that appeared in the movie about the conflicing fights with the proper means. I hope to see that show again as it was better than what's on this month!

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 307 (818 Views)

Mavorick...is the legion of the West.  (Bret...my favorite brother), and Wagon Train.

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 307 (820 Views)

Mavorick...is the legion of the West.  (Bret...my favorite brother).

Silver Conversationalist

Message 10 of 307 (846 Views)

Perry Mason