Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: 9 TV Shows We’ll Be Talking About in June

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

Queen Sugar looks interesting, but I'm not sure I get that channel. I'll check on that later. I will be catching up after the premiere of The Great British Baking Show. On my PBS channel there are 2 back to back episodes listed that night...and of course I will be out that night. Claws does not look like something I'd be interested in even though I like that quirky actress from The Good Wife.

Meanwhile, if anyone is interested, the new season of So You Think You Can Dance started last night.It was only on for an hour...I thought that was odd.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6 (593 Views)

"Queen Sugar" sounds interesting, but the others either don't, or are on premium channels I don't get. They were talking about "Glow" on E! News on day last week .. which is about the original women wrestlers .. and interviewing one of the actresses who talked about working out & getting ripped for the part. If they actually watched the original women wrestlers, they'd know that they might have been strong .. but they sure weren't "ripped" in today's sense of the word .. nor were they sexy or glamorous. To rewrite history actually detracts from the strengths those women did have! No way did they look like the Bella Twins!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6 (598 Views)

I watched part of TNT's new show"Claws' last night,won't be watching again.,I don't know what the actors saw in the script besides a paycheck,was terrible.

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6 (633 Views)

I'm going to watch tonight's premiere at 9pm of TNT's original,dark comedy 'Claws',looks interesting.I recognize one of the co-stars in this show actress,Carrie Preston.She played a 'ditzy' lawyer in a reoccuring role in the greatly missed TV show"The Good Wife"

This Fri,I'll tune in to watch 'Great British Baking Show' on PBS.

The other TV shows on the list I have no interest in watching Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6 (643 Views)

See anything you like?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

9 TV Shows We’ll Be Talking About in June

Message 6 of 6 (645 Views)

9 TV Shows We’ll Be Talking About in June

Queen Sugar. Sounds interesting 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/watching/what-to-watch-tv-june.html?mc=aud_dev&mcid=fb-nytimes&mc...

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith