Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: NCAA Basketball Tournament

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)
We have National Champions for Basketball and Football in North and South Carolina. We also have a chance for Baseball. We have some of the greatest athletes and coaches found anywhere. Our athletic programs produce some of the finest citizens to go on and do great things in their personal lives as well as their community.

I, personally owe much to a great College Head Coach for the life skills he taught me.

Soosie
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5 (831 Views)

I watched the first half of UNC-Oregon semi final game,as it went back and forth.

I couldn't stay awake to watch the 2nd half,heard on radio this morning it was another 'nailbiter' at the end with Tarheels winning 77-76.

I most certainly will be awake tomorrow night when I watch on CBS UNC vs. Gonzaga for NCAA championship,should be good. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5 (854 Views)

Sorry,I made a mistake about one of the teams playing Saturday. South Carolina will be playing Gonzaga not Florida Sue

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (867 Views)

Yesterday,I watched a very exciting,nail biting game between North Carolina and Kentucky.I felt I was watching the championship game,very intense. It came down to sophmore,Luke Maye's winning shot with basically no time left on the clock,Tar Heels prevailed 75-73.This was payback time since UNC lost to Kentucky during the regular season 103-100.

The final four teams are set for Saturday's showdown,1st game will be Fla vs. Gonzaga,then UNC vs Oregon.

I was 'channel surfing',stopped&started to watch a college basketball game back in the 80's. A  freshman player was making these unbelieveable moves,I was impressed,he was Michael Jordan.Ever since then I've been a fan thru the yrs.I try and watch as many UNC games as I can.I'll be rooting for UNC to win it all this yr

Valued Social Butterfly

NCAA Basketball Tournament

Message 5 of 5 (934 Views)

This years NCAA basketball tournament is now down to the 'Sweet 16'.

Last weekend,there were some major upsets during the first 2 rounds. Villanova,the defending champion was knocked out by Wisconsin,Michigan upset  Louisville.South Carolina took care of Duke. My favorite team,North Carolina blew a 17pt lead,but came back and beat Arkansas.

The next round starts this Thurs-Sat in NYC for East Regional,South Regional in Memphis,Tenn,MidWest Regional in Kansas City,West regional in San Jose.The final will be played on April 3rd in Glendale,Ariz. Go Tarheels Sue