Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Going To The Super Bowl !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 15 (1,545 Views)

Patriots and Falcons are both a better team than the team I root for each football season. As to who might win Sunday’s super bowl Tom Brady and Matt Ryan both handle in and out of the pocket pressure well and they both have some sure handed receivers. But with the number one ranked defense and more overall experience, I’ve got to pick the talented “senior” Patriots over the young talented Falcons this time.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 15 (1,760 Views)

The Patriots are one of the most complete teams in the NFL playing complimentary football in all 3 phases of the game. When I watch games featuring two other teams, they look like amateurs.  You think that's fun?   Can't imagine trapped with a franchise mired in mediocrity in the age of so-called "parity" - another aspect which makes the Belichick/Brady Era so remarkable- and fun!

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 15 (1,764 Views)

bs

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 15 (1,770 Views)
Not jealousy .. fact .. he is a very handsome QB .. I am hoping for a great game .. hope it's not a 1 sided slaughter .. they just aren't fun to watch

Message 5 of 15 (1,778 Views)

"Pretty boy"?  Hey don't let your jealousy get in your way. That would be unChristian of you.  

Message 6 of 15 (1,785 Views)

I guess you missed the reality that NEVER was any evidence shown that any balls were under inflated. So your your edification, a 4-game suspension was levied only after Federal Court upheld the authority of the NFL commissioner to take whatever unilateral action not specifically covered by the CBA contract. It had NOTHING to do with air pressure. But hey, why let facts get in your way.  

Message 7 of 15 (1,795 Views)

Arrogant?  Not even close. Guess you weren't watching.  

Message 8 of 15 (1,797 Views)

Boston College alumnus Matty Ryan is fast becoming an "elite" QB while Tom Brady already is.  These are two teams that seem to like each other so there does not seem to be a natural motivator to pound it out wearing a chip on a shoulder. 

I'll be rooting for the Patriots but wary that the Falcons have nothing to lose and can go all out. In that, they remind me of the 2001 Patriots Super Bowl winning Team that mesmerized the Nation a few months after the terrorist take down of The World Trade Center Towers and severe damage to The Pentagon. 

Remember how good you felt when Patriots owner Robert Kraft held aloft the Lombardi Trophy and avowed "Tonight we are ALL Patriots."

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 15 (1,836 Views)

I am so with you .. Pretty boy Brady needs to let the Falcons get the ring.  Today is Friday so I need to start preparing for the Super Bowl Party!!!  Have a great weekend everyone 👊

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 15 (1,897 Views)

I want the Pat's to win because I am anxious to see how Mr. Goodell, Mr. Kraft and Tom Brady handle the trophy being given to the Pat's by Goodell.  It should be interesting.       Ron