Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Does anyone here enjoy target shooting

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 7 (137 Views)

crooks gun club.png

The South Dakota Senior Games (registration closes on Sept 1 http://southdakotaseniorgames.org ) offers both archery and trap shooting events. Both events are to be held at the Crooks Gun Club (that name makes me giggle).

Check the senior games in your area: they may offer shooting events. Senior Games are a ton of fun! The National Senior Gaes have created an easy way to check various state games offerings here: http://nsga.com/states

Have fun, and maybe win a medal!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7 (147 Views)

I like to Target shoot and have fire arms . I liked the last part of your Post about to each his own...that what makes our country great, freedom of choice. I would add open minds like you have shown also make it great. Have fun and enjoy life,may it be long and happy.

Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7 (149 Views)

I enjoy target shooting or just poping some cans out back.  I also have varmit problems that ever so often require attention. I use a 22 for most  or a 12 ga. where needed. We have Copper Heads and Cotton Mouths. Up around the house I dispatch them with a hoe, out in the field 71/2's do a good job.   Contrary to popular openion firearm can be both safe,pratical, and even fun. Like anything else it is the person who has them that makes all the difference. If you have never used or owned one, please take a class in safe handling. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7 (732 Views)

DH is an ace target shooter. Dead eye on that one. He doesn't compete anywhere, just goes to a range.

I grew up hunting (as did he) but I haven't shot a weapon in decades. I used to be a good shot. We keep thinking I need to brush up before we retire and hit the road in the RV.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 7 (745 Views)

I shoot, I belong to a 22 pistol league shooting at 25 yards. I also do action shooting with IDPA shooting pistols. I compete in 3-Gun as well (pistol, rifle and shotgun). There are clubs all over the US. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7 (1,454 Views)

I prefer to be more active at   golf or tennis.....even soccer,  softball in my younger days.   To each his own---- that's what freedom means. 

Info Seeker

Does anyone here enjoy target shooting

Message 7 of 7 (1,473 Views)

I really enjoy spending a day at the gun range, my wife and I go every chance we get. We mostly do the pistol range but I like to hit the rifle range as well. I also like the black powder revolvers, let's share some techniques and experiences.

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.