Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Compete Against Senior Athletes From Around The World

Message 1 of 3

BTW, I am Huntsman World Senior Games ambassador, as well as a cycling record holder, so I can answer questions about these games. Ask away. Smiley Happy

This year I also competed in the South Dakota and Nebraska Senior Games, so can answer questions about those as well. Smiley Happy 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Re: Compete Against Senior Athletes From Around The World

Message 2 of 3

It would be interesting to know how the foreign athletes populate the various sports. I know from visiting with fellow competitors that both Barbados and Canada are well-represented in cycling, but don't know about the others.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted

Compete Against Senior Athletes From Around The World

Message 3 of 3

Ever wonder how you measure up against senior athletes from around the world? You can stop wondering. You can instead spend this winter training, improving performance and then participating in the Huntsman World Senior Games where you can compete against seniors from 34 countries.

Pickleball. Softball. Ping Pong, basketball, swimming, triathlon, cycling, archery, target shooting, running, race walking and bowling. Track and field. Golf, bridge, shuffleboard, soccer, and more. 

Believe me, a 2-year participant, this is the place to get your game on! Smiley Happy 

Check out this map showing the countries represented at the Huntsman World Senior Games in 2017. (https://infogram.com/what-countries-did-huntsman-world-senior-games-athletes-come-from-this-year-1g4...)

34 countries represented at 2017 Huntsman World Senior Games34 countries represented at 2017 Huntsman World Senior Games

Here's a breakdown of participants per sport: (https://infogram.com/huntsman-world-senior-games-by-sport-1gqo2qqlog67278) (Click through for a larger, interactive version.)

HWSG participation by sport.png