Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Australian Tennis Open

Message 1 of 4 (627 Views)

I woke up around 5am to watch the men's final live{it started at 3am U.S. time} Roger Federer vs Rafa Nadal his friend&long time rival, all I can say is WOW!

The match went back and forth with unbelievable shots by both players,going the distance 5 sets. The final score was 6-4,3-6,6-1,3-6,6-3. I am SO HAPPY Roger won his record breaking 18th Grand Slam title. He is truly an amazing tennis player at age 35,oldest player on tour, considering before this tournament hadn't played in 6 months. Whenever he and Rafa play against each other,its always  exciting to watch.

Roger was very gracious in his remarks about Rafa,a class act as always. This was the perfect way to start the 2017 tennis season. Sue 

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4 (636 Views)

I'm thrilled Roger has made into the men's final after he beat his close friend/countryman,Stan Warwinka in 5 sets. This will be the 1st time in 7 yrs,Roger has been in a Grand Slam final. The last time he won  was at Wimbledon in 2012

The women's final will have Serena Williams play her older sister Venus.

I'm impressed with these tennis players all in their 30's still playing on tour Sue

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4 (650 Views)

I'm thrilled to see Roger doing so well in this tournament,glad Novak&Andy were eliminated in earlier rounds. He won today in straight sets,next up is his fellow countryman,Stan Warwinka in one of the semi final match. I'd love to see Rafa Nadal and Roger play in the final. They have a wonderful rivalry whenever they play against each other,exciting to watch Sue

Valued Social Butterfly

Australian Tennis Open

Message 4 of 4 (692 Views)

The 1st Grand Slam title for tennis started this week with the Australian Open.

My long time favorite player,Roger Federer  has returned from a 6 month layoff.He had reinjured his knee last summer in the semi finals at Wimbledon. Roger's ranking coming into this tournament is #17 which is the lowest of his career. I've seen highlights of his 1st two matches,he's now into the 3rd round which is a good sign. He is the 'elder statesman' on tour at age 35. My hope and wish for him is to stay healthy,win 1 more grand Slam title before he retires in 2-3 yrs. Sue

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count