ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Info Seeker

RE: looking for BUDGET travel buddy

Message 21 of 23

In Response to looking for BUDGET travel buddy by lawkoza

Hello Anne..I am Judalon adn also love to travel and Budget is my middle name.  I am single 59 living in a small town 2.5 hours from Memphis and Nashville TN.  I am fit and a nonsmoker, but do like a glass of wine or a shot of whatever the Country is known for..but never out of control.  Love to go and see and experience new things however, I am no longer able to hike for extreme distances or climb extreme heights.  I speak Spanish and love to travel south I have never been to Russia but would enjoy going with someone who has a bit of an inside knowledge.  Lets talk.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

looking for BUDGET travel buddy

Message 22 of 23

I have been to Russia 6 times.  Would love to go by train to either Lake Baikal or Volgograd (Stalingrad) as well as Moscow again.  Alaska cruise was fun.  Also any Spanish speaking countries.  I am trying to brush up on my Spanish and elementary Russian.  Seek intelligent travel companion but not looking for sex, just nice and interesting travel companion.  Probably better to be with a lady.  I am 65 (just!) female, living near Reno.  Hope to be in good shape by the Summer travel season.  I really mean budget travel!  I am Anne.

Info Seeker

looking for BUDGET travel buddy

Message 22 of 23

I have been to Russia 6 times.  Would love to go by train to either Lake Baikal or Volgograd (Stalingrad) as well as Moscow again.  Alaska cruise was fun.  Also any Spanish speaking countries.  I am trying to brush up on my Spanish and elementary Russian.  Seek intelligent travel companion but not looking for sex, just nice and interesting travel companion.  Probably better to be with a lady.  I am 65 (just!) female, living near Reno.  Hope to be in good shape by the Summer travel season.  I really mean budget travel!  I am Anne.