The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Message 11 of 19 (1,081 Views)

Hi, this is Sylvia.  Several of us are trying to coordinate something.  Can you please provide your email address so we can communicate?  Thanks again.

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 12 of 19 (1,076 Views)
Hi Judy, this is Sylvia. I've tried in the past to coordinate something with other members, to no avail. Please provide your email address also, so that perhaps we'll be successful in planning some trips. We're all in the same boat! Thanks again.
Info Seeker

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 13 of 19 (1,067 Views)

I am responding to several posts; fox2500/Silvia,  abourgeois4/Antoinette, kathkell130, donnakay44/Donna.  

We all have the same issue in common, we are looking for traveling buddies because we don't want to travel alone.  Silvia and Donna provided email addresses to reply directly.  This is the second time I have seen ads for traveling buddies so I know there are more senior women that want to connect with each other.  I suggest we start to communicate with each other directly to share ideas and future travel plans.  Thank you.  Judy

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 19 (1,094 Views)

Hi,

My name is Donna and it would be nice to have a traveling partner...I am married; but hubby has no interest in traveling....the costs of traveling single is unfair...

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 19 (1,771 Views)

I travel frequently and perhaps we could connect. In August I am planning a trip to the Balkans after a month in Germany. Kathleen 

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 19 (1,785 Views)

Have you found someone to travel to Europe?

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 19 (1,781 Views)

Where are you planning on traveling to Europe and what countries?

Bronze Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 18 of 19 (2,054 Views)

Hi Antoinette, my name is Sylvia and I live in Mobile. I also would love to find someone compatible to travel to Europe and other places. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Info Seeker

Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Message 19 of 19 (2,137 Views)

Hi, my name is Antoinette. I live in New Orleans and who love to meet someone interested in traveling to Europe, Central America and the US- West Coast.