Help AARP Foundation raise $125K by March 29 to fight hunger. Donate Now

Info Seeker

re: Traveling across the States

Message 21 of 22 (3,479 Views)
In Response to Traveling across the States:

Good morning all. Posted a few weeks ago and got no response ,figured I would try again. Isn't their any young old foggies out there that wants to be adventurest . I have done it a few times by myself but now that I am getting up there in age ( young 71) I would like to find someone to go with for company and to share expenses.My schedule is flexible but would like to go this April.

I live in Massachusetts,female  71 years young, love to drive, very down to earth, My trip this year is to travel to Arizona..Am leaning towards flying to Phoenics renting a suv (4x4) and driving to Tucson,Yuma,Sedona, ( back roads part of the way's).Expect to be gone for at least (7 to 10 day's) figured it would cost me about ( by myself ( $2500 to $3000 ) That includes plane fare, car rental, motels, food and whatever. Small word but big word    If    anyone is interested how about an e-mail to this post and if you have any questions to ask about me will gladly answer them .Have a great and enjoyable day  Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I live in Maine ... 72 years young ... am single ... probably won't be able to do a trip south in April as I have other things planned but since you live so close, I thought it might be worth getting to know you and maybe in the future we can hook up.  E-mail me at sandi970@yahoo.com ...

I live in Portland.  Will tell you more in a private e-mail after I hear from you.

Sandi

Silver Conversationalist

Traveling across the States

Message 22 of 22 (3,480 Views)

Good morning all. Posted a few weeks ago and got no response ,figured I would try again. Isn't their any young old foggies out there that wants to be adventurest . I have done it a few times by myself but now that I am getting up there in age ( young 71) I would like to find someone to go with for company and to share expenses.My schedule is flexible but would like to go this April.

I live in Massachusetts,female  71 years young, love to drive, very down to earth, My trip this year is to travel to Arizona..Am leaning towards flying to Phoenics renting a suv (4x4) and driving to Tucson,Yuma,Sedona, ( back roads part of the way's).Expect to be gone for at least (7 to 10 day's) figured it would cost me about ( by myself ( $2500 to $3000 ) That includes plane fare, car rental, motels, food and whatever. Small word but big word    If    anyone is interested how about an e-mail to this post and if you have any questions to ask about me will gladly answer them .Have a great and enjoyable day  Nancy