ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: Travel Buddy

Message 1 of 12
I am single mature women that wants a travel buddy. Right now, maybe Cuba or Dubai. Anyone interested?
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 12
Yeah. Where do you want to go???????
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 12
I am female, from MN now in **bleep** need female travel partner.
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 12
I know how you feel. However, as much as I'd love a man in my life, I doubt I'd be comfortable sharing a cabin without knowing you. I'm sure you'll find someone else. I live in calif
Conversationalist

Message 5 of 12
Must be the San Fran cruise. Are you a woman?.. Where do you live.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 6 of 12

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 12

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 12

I would love a travel budyy.  I'm not sure who I'm replying to, so I won't add too much.  I live in MN and especially would like to get out of here for the winter.  Please reply with info.  (I'm female.)

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 12
How much is the trip and who is it sponsored through? If you currently have a couple package is it transferable?
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 12

Hi...I just wrote a long email and computer froze and I lost it all. Are you still looking for a traveling companion.

I turn 68 next month, retired Civil Design Engineer from King County in the Stormwater Section...22 years.

I have traveled extensively around most of the world but have so much more I want to see.

I am looking for someone that has time to do trips and sometimes at short notice. I follow Travels With Alan out of Edmonds. He is constantly coming up w/ great cruises for very reasonable prices for doubles.

I have attached a photo or two. I can give you much more info if you like on regular email

Assessing failed beaver dam damage in Carnation.Assessing failed beaver dam damage in Carnation.

thx...gary-paul