Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TRAVEL PARTNER ......(Female)

Message 21 of 25 (1,911 Views)
Soosie wrote:
It is good to see Mr. SanDiego posting. I agree with Mimi, it would make me a bit uneasy to travel with a male that I did not know very well and have a ongoing relationship with. Unfortunately in today's times many people mis-represent themselves.

Please take care.

Soosie

By the way, I'm the one who posted that I wouldn't feel comfortable traveling with a man, with whom I didn't have an intimate relationship.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 25 (1,913 Views)
It is good to see Mr. SanDiego posting. I agree with Mimi, it would make me a bit uneasy to travel with a male that I did not know very well and have a ongoing relationship with. Unfortunately in today's times many people mis-represent themselves.

Please take care.

Soosie
Topics: 51
Kudos: 1,574

Message 23 of 25 (1,922 Views)

Hi Al!  Good to see you on here again!

I was wondering if you'd read any of the posts by Laurie regarding the international petsitting she does with her husband.  They save on accommodations by contracting, through an agency, to house & pet-sit for homeowners who are traveling.  She posts on the travel forum and also on the pets forums.

By the way, have you heard from Carol (cajeha) recently?  ~  Mimi

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness." ~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 25 (1,642 Views)

Glad to see you're back here posting, @MrSanDiego!

I personally can't imagine being a "travel partner" with someone of the opposite sex, unless we were in an intimate relationship. Even if we had separate rooms (which I imagine eliminates the cost savings of traveling together), there's too much risk that there would be "hints" or perceived pressure to share a bedroom.

A few years ago, a male cousin who used to travel regularly, asked if I'd consider going with him the next time. I couldn't imagine sharing a room with him, and having to  dress-undress in the bathroom, and never quite feel I had total privacy.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Frequent Social Butterfly

TRAVEL PARTNER ......(Female)

[ Edited ]
Message 25 of 25 (1,598 Views)

Hi All; I'm looking for a travel Partner, Friend, Buddy or potential lady for a long term relationship.

THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR A SINGLE TRAVELER PARTNER WHO WANT TO SHARE some SINGLE TRAVEL ADV-ENTURES – The benefit…..better accommodations at fair prices…….meet some fun travelers and see some great sights……AND of course develop into a long term interest for both of us.

As Single Travel Partners we would have the opportunity to visit for 1 to 3 weeks or more depending on the destination and the interest. We would rent as Apartment, Condo, house as needed to accommodate 2 people or use AirBandB.

If this fits into you sense of travel adventure and budget with the understanding you’re flexible, not high maintenance then please contact me... A preliminary meet or short trip would be a first step to ensure compatibility. I would like to hear from anyone interested in this idea to send me a private message at my personal e-mail MrSan_Diego@Yaho.com or call me at (858)

AL
In San Diego