AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Street photography in Barcelona

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 1 (2,106 Views)

Hello I am planning on spending 4 or 5 days May (7-10) in Barcelona taking pictures of people, culture and the goings on of the streets. I went to China Town before and really enjoyed it. I plan to visit it again and have some questions. I was thinking about staying in Catalunya to cut down on the commute. This way I could stay out at night and not worry about danger. Is this necessary? It seems that Catalunya is far from other attractions. The other question I have is can you recommend any other places that are very unique to the area, (not really interested in temples). Something that a westerner would never see. Also is there a better area to stay that is centrally located. Unfortunately I am recovering from a bad accident and although I can walk it is still difficult to walk extensively. Basically I do not want to add any extra walking and also tell me what about Vacation rental Spain. Thanks for your help.