Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Street photography in Barcelona

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 1 (2,138 Views)

Hello I am planning on spending 4 or 5 days May (7-10) in Barcelona taking pictures of people, culture and the goings on of the streets. I went to China Town before and really enjoyed it. I plan to visit it again and have some questions. I was thinking about staying in Catalunya to cut down on the commute. This way I could stay out at night and not worry about danger. Is this necessary? It seems that Catalunya is far from other attractions. The other question I have is can you recommend any other places that are very unique to the area, (not really interested in temples). Something that a westerner would never see. Also is there a better area to stay that is centrally located. Unfortunately I am recovering from a bad accident and although I can walk it is still difficult to walk extensively. Basically I do not want to add any extra walking and also tell me what about Vacation rental Spain. Thanks for your help.

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors