Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Silver Conversationalist

Re: Single travel

Message 31 of 44 (3,626 Views)

In Response to Single travel:

Hoping to connect with someone to take trips with.  Outgoing and fun to be with.  Anybody interested?

Besides this site, check out http://www.travelchums.com/

Lots of contacts from either sex looking for travel buddies.

Silver Conversationalist

Re: RE: Single travel

Message 32 of 44 (3,626 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel:

In Response to RE: Single travel by SigneLO

Hi

Thanks for posting the info about cruisemates.com.  Would you happen to know of a site where travel buddies can be found for travel accomodations?  Thank you.

Nelida

Hi Nelida--pretty name!

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question.  Do you mean to share hotel/condo/.  other lodging accomodations?    If along that line, sorry, no.  Keep searching and if you find something, please share.  I'd guess there would be something somewhere!  Smiley Happy

Silver Conversationalist

Message 33 of 44 (3,626 Views)

Hi

Thanks for posting the info about cruisemates.com.  Would you happen to know of a site where travel buddies can be found for travel accomodations?  Thank you.

Nelida

Hi Nelida--pretty name!

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question.  Do you mean to share hotel/condo/.  other lodging accomodations?    If along that line, sorry, no.  Keep searching and if you find something, please share.  I'd guess there would be something somewhere!  Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Message 34 of 44 (3,626 Views)

In Response to Single travel by rvdt1

I would like to connect with someone just to talk if nothing else but am also interested in travel. Hope to tour Spain or iTALY  sometime in next 12 months.

Hello Tom,

Do you have ideas about what parts of Spain or Italy you'd like to visit?  I've traveled a fair amount in several areas of Spain; my favorite trip was a "rail tour " across northern Spain.   Now I'm thinking about the Cinque Terre area of Italy; do you know of it?

Barbcat

Silver Conversationalist

RE: Single travel

Message 35 of 44 (3,809 Views)

Let's talk.   Where do you want to go?   I'll check out your profile to see how far away you are but I'm going to Alaska with a woman from NJ I've found on here so distance isn't necessarily a problem.   Kitty

Gold Conversationalist

Message 36 of 44 (3,809 Views)

Hi

Nelida

Silver Conversationalist

Message 37 of 44 (3,809 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by carol007

Hi Carol, Haven't done it in a while, but think if you want to send a Private Message (PM) to someone, click on their picture, whatever it might be, and you'll get to their profile where you'll find something to click on that will allow you to send the Private Message.  People's profiles vary in the amount of information available dependent on their choices, if you are a "friend", etc.  Good Luck to you!

I found 2 cruise cabin-mates/buddies for my FASTLY upcoming cruises through cruisemates.com   They have a similar system, and is all free with tons of helpful info.  Too bad the singleseniorcruise web site Laura started didn't work out.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 38 of 44 (3,809 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by tomvasi

Hi Tom,

This group is very informative and I have been able to plan trips due to the information posted here.  Spain and Italy are great places to tour.  I have planned a trip in April to Spain with another retired colleague/friend of mine.  Have fun planning your trips.

Nelida

Gold Conversationalist

Message 39 of 44 (3,809 Views)

I would like to connect with someone just to talk if nothing else but am also interested in travel. Hope to tour Spain or iTALY  sometime in next 12 months.

Conversationalist

Message 40 of 44 (3,809 Views)

In Response to Single travel by rvdt1      I too, like to travel and I am looking for a travel buddy.    I am new to this site and do not know how to communicate with you.   Help!!!