Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Info Seeker

Re: RE: Single travel

Message 1 of 44 (2,641 Views)

Hi there:

I am new to all of this and thought you might help in setting up a communication login, etc and traveling (senior solo)

Thanks

cj

Gold Conversationalist

RE: Single travel

Message 2 of 44 (3,844 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by kel57

We are planning a trip to Los Vegas and several singles are already interested.  We plan on meeting at the hotel but from where we fly out there we might be able to hook up with someone sooner.  I am from Marlton, NJ and the more the merrier.  Are you male or female?

Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 44 (3,844 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by sharim54

I would be glad to help you if yoou know exactly what you are trying to do.  Best you call my email and possibly we could hook up by Instant Messenger at that time.  Easier to communicate that way.

Rose (rtwess1@aol.com)

Gold Conversationalist

Message 4 of 44 (3,844 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by senioronthego

Hi there, are you a male or female?  Where are you from.  It seems we will be going to Los Vegas if you're interested.

Rose

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 44 (4,116 Views)

In Response to RE: Single travel by kittykat9  Hi KittyKat9.  You will love your trip to Alaska but try to get several days at least on land as there is so much you can't see on the ship.  I had 2 weeks on land and still not enough time.

Rose

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 44 (4,116 Views)

I am seeking a travel companion also, it is good to travel, also It is even better if you have someone to share laughs, and conversations with. I am not sure where I want to go at this point.  However, I perfer joining up with a group tour with my partner.  Give me a holler and lets see what works out.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 44 (4,116 Views)

I just joined the group and I am excited about this because I love to travel and and don't have anyone to travel with. I am hoping to fine someone interested going on a cruse to Lima, Peru and going on a tour to Machu Picchu in April this year.  If anyone is interested please post it. Thanks

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 44 (4,116 Views)

Hi Tom,

My name is Sharon and I am new to this site. In fact, I don't know how you can reach me once I post this but I can give you my email address. It is sharim54@yahoo.com. I am a retired airline employee and I am a young 56yr senior that loves to travel and I have missed it alot lately. I can still fly for free and I am just looking for someone to travel with.

I hope to hear from you if I did this right. I also need some pointers on how to get around and navigate this website. So, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sharon

Response to RE: Single travel by tomvasil

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 44 (4,116 Views)

In Response to Single travel by rvdt1

Yes but i just joined and I don't know how you can reach me....trying to learn as fast as I can....

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 44 (4,116 Views)

I am new to this site and I am not sure if I am doing this right or not. I am a retired airline employee so I get lots of great freebies...sometime with hotels or rental cars but the best is.... I can still fly for free ! I am a young senior of 56 yrs. and would love to find someone to travel with. I have really been missing it lately as I don't want to go by myself. I don't know how this works so I am not sure how anyone could get ahold of me though so I am trying to figure out how to navigate this site and if anyone has any pointers that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sharon