Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: SOLO TRAVEL DESTINATIONS

Message 31 of 33 (985 Views)

I'm a solo traveler when I go overseas. But I don't really understand what a 'best' destination would be. You can go (almost) anywhere, solo. There are certainly some destinations with some dangerous areas. Some city centers are great during the day, not so much at night.

So, I don't really understand what you're looking for.  I have my favorite areas to visit, but has nothing to do with traveling solo.

“The world is a book. Those who do not travel read only one page.”
Conversationalist

Re: SOLO TRAVEL DESTINATIONS

Message 32 of 33 (923 Views)
We are more than happy to see more and more people traveling on their own. Sometimes our buddies are busy and can’t make it. This shouldn’t stop us from traveling. Besides, we are surrounded by people every day, so to be on your own is very beneficial-you have a chance to get to know yourself and the world better, you have freedom, peace and flexibility. We also want to say, that Dublin would be the perfect place for solo traveling! Why? The number one reason why people say “no” to solo traveling is that they are afraid to feel lonely. In Dublin nobody feels lonely. Its a beautiful and cosmopolitan city, rich in history and full of friendly people.In 2016 Dublin was voted the 3rd mots friendly city in the world.People in the bars,pubs or on the streets will always give you directions, help you with any question you have and give you advises and tips. if you were to come to Dublin, check out top things to do in Dublin, tips and advises and much much more https://www.mrdublinguide.ie/things-to-do/ Dublin is a city of craic (fun). So have fun and enjoy every single minute of it.
Conversationalist

SOLO TRAVEL DESTINATIONS

Message 33 of 33 (848 Views)

Lest make a list of the best destinations for solo travel. Suggest your favourite destination and tell the reasons.

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors