ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: Problem receiving notifications of posts

Message 1 of 6
Thank for the e-mail address I have been looking for an address but could not find one

KR
Report Inappropriate Content
Silver Conversationalist

re: Problem receiving notifications of posts

Message 2 of 6
In Response to post:

I have received the message you posted.  My problem is that I can't seem to connect with a member in the Single Travelers group to see if she might be interested in traveling with me.  I am a 72-year-young woman, and so is she.  Do you happen to know how I can contact her?  Thanks.  Kittywheat@domain.com

Do you know her ID?   If so you can find her...if not I don't have any idea unless you write a post and hope she sees it.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 6
In Response to Problem receiving notifications of posts:

Well, I took the bull by the horns and called AARP....after a transfer or two they gave me the following email address to send our complaints about this problem to:  community@AARP.org.    Don't know if it will do any good but since they don't read our posts, they professed to know nothing about any problems with notifications.   Let's all write and see if we can wake them up....it's not just this group that is having the problem but this is one that was most profilic with posts I think.    I'll copy this and post it on Single and Mingle and a few others I belong to.

I have received the message you posted.  My problem is that I can't seem to connect with a member in the Single Travelers group to see if she might be interested in traveling with me.  I am a 72-year-young woman, and so is she.  Do you happen to know how I can contact her?  Thanks.  Kittywheat@domain.com

Silver Conversationalist

Message 4 of 6
In Response to Problem receiving notifications of posts:

Well, I took the bull by the horns and called AARP....after a transfer or two they gave me the following email address to send our complaints about this problem to:  community@AARP.org.    Don't know if it will do any good but since they don't read our posts, they professed to know nothing about any problems with notifications.   Let's all write and see if we can wake them up....it's not just this group that is having the problem but this is one that was most profilic with posts I think.    I'll copy this and post it on Single and Mingle and a few others I belong to.

Don't know if the problem is the same; AARP says I have 1 new message that I can't seem to locate.

Silver Conversationalist

Problem receiving notifications of posts

Message 5 of 6

Silver Conversationalist

Problem receiving notifications of posts

Message 5 of 6