Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Conversationalist

Re: Looking for traveling buddies

Message 1 of 11 (2,173 Views)

Would love a person to cruise with or travel.

Conversationalist

Message 2 of 11 (2,577 Views)
I love cruising and also live in the L A area. Are you a female?.i also like road trips
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 11 (2,842 Views)

Hi,

I am planning a cruise to Alaska in September, 2016 and looking for a travel buddy.  I live in southern California.  If you are interested, please contact me.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 11 (3,039 Views)

I live in Oregon....do you know where I can meet up with like minded traveling buddies and get to know them?  Do you know if there is a traveling group in Oregon I can contact?

Thanks so much

CB

Conversationalist

RE: Looking for travel buddy

Message 5 of 11 (4,499 Views)

In Response to RE: Looking for travel buddy by carli54

Hi Carli54,

I have just returned from a 30 day cruise of the South Pacific and I really would rather do something different right now.  Would you consider flying in to an island for a week or so instead of a cruise?  Or you might have a different suggestion.  I am open to anything else.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 11 (4,499 Views)

In Response to RE: Looking for travel buddy by NOBIE2013 Hi Nobie, I'm a 58F wanting to take a cruise out of San Juan from 2/18 thru end of March.  I'm up to a 7-14 day cruise. I'm a painter and trying to figure out how to get my photos on computer.  I'm from MN and just have to get out of the cold.  I enjoy everything except lots of drinking. 

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 11 (4,499 Views)

Hi Pooh, I would like to go on a cruise while in San Juan.  A cruise that departs from the from 2/18 through March.  I'm singleF, enjoy painting, the water, most anything except drinking all the time.

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 11 (4,499 Views)

In Response to Looking for travel buddy by Pooh52

Hello.  You are singing my song!  I am ready, willing and able to go.  I am a 76 year old African American female, widow( have been told I look, feel and act 10 years younger), active, outgoing and adventurous. 

I am hoping to meet a compatible travel companion who is on the same page as myself.  If you are interested in having a conversation, please get back to me.  I look forward to hearing from you. I live in Philadelphia,  PA.

I recently joined the AARP online dating hoping to meet a nice gentleman companion.  So far.....that has been fruitless and disappointing.  No time to waste..

Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 11 (4,499 Views)
In Response to Looking for travel buddy by Pooh52
Hi
I have traveled with Vacations to Go single cruises and they will match you with a traveling buddy to share the cabin. They also provide lots of activities and dances for the group. I met many nice people and my roommate was awesome. We still keep in touch and will plan a trip in the future.
Info Seeker

Looking for travel buddy

Message 10 of 11 (4,499 Views)

I am ready to do some traveling.  Looking for a travel buddy for cruises, bahamas, jamaica, hawaii, alaska. Ready to go. Tired of not traveling because no one to travel with.