Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Looking for traveling buddies

Message 1 of 11 (2,665 Views)

Would love a person to cruise with or travel.

Conversationalist

Message 2 of 11 (3,069 Views)
I love cruising and also live in the L A area. Are you a female?.i also like road trips
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 11 (3,334 Views)

Hi,

I am planning a cruise to Alaska in September, 2016 and looking for a travel buddy.  I live in southern California.  If you are interested, please contact me.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 11 (3,531 Views)

I live in Oregon....do you know where I can meet up with like minded traveling buddies and get to know them?  Do you know if there is a traveling group in Oregon I can contact?

Thanks so much

CB

Conversationalist

RE: Looking for travel buddy

Message 5 of 11 (4,991 Views)

In Response to RE: Looking for travel buddy by carli54

Hi Carli54,

I have just returned from a 30 day cruise of the South Pacific and I really would rather do something different right now.  Would you consider flying in to an island for a week or so instead of a cruise?  Or you might have a different suggestion.  I am open to anything else.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 11 (4,991 Views)

In Response to RE: Looking for travel buddy by NOBIE2013 Hi Nobie, I'm a 58F wanting to take a cruise out of San Juan from 2/18 thru end of March.  I'm up to a 7-14 day cruise. I'm a painter and trying to figure out how to get my photos on computer.  I'm from MN and just have to get out of the cold.  I enjoy everything except lots of drinking. 

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 11 (4,991 Views)

Hi Pooh, I would like to go on a cruise while in San Juan.  A cruise that departs from the from 2/18 through March.  I'm singleF, enjoy painting, the water, most anything except drinking all the time.

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 11 (4,991 Views)

In Response to Looking for travel buddy by Pooh52

Hello.  You are singing my song!  I am ready, willing and able to go.  I am a 76 year old African American female, widow( have been told I look, feel and act 10 years younger), active, outgoing and adventurous. 

I am hoping to meet a compatible travel companion who is on the same page as myself.  If you are interested in having a conversation, please get back to me.  I look forward to hearing from you. I live in Philadelphia,  PA.

I recently joined the AARP online dating hoping to meet a nice gentleman companion.  So far.....that has been fruitless and disappointing.  No time to waste..

Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 11 (4,991 Views)
In Response to Looking for travel buddy by Pooh52
Hi
I have traveled with Vacations to Go single cruises and they will match you with a traveling buddy to share the cabin. They also provide lots of activities and dances for the group. I met many nice people and my roommate was awesome. We still keep in touch and will plan a trip in the future.
Info Seeker

Looking for travel buddy

Message 10 of 11 (4,991 Views)

I am ready to do some traveling.  Looking for a travel buddy for cruises, bahamas, jamaica, hawaii, alaska. Ready to go. Tired of not traveling because no one to travel with.

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors