Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Looking for a travel partner to South Africa plus Victoria Falls

Message 1 of 11 (347 Views)

Smithsonian Journeys and Odysseys International have great packages for safaris in southern Africa. Plus they try to pair solo travelers if you don't already have a travel partner. On the other hand, the solo upgrades aren't as ridiculously expensive as they are on other tours. I'm going for my birthday next month and looking forward to the adventure - and my first international trip!

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 11 (1,614 Views)

Not sure who I am responding to, but my sister (62) and I  (65) are also looking to go to South Africa with a camp-out safari sometime in the next year also.  Not sure when the best time to go is.  But we usually do an online search for ideas.  Sounds like there are quite a few ladies are also interested.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  Thanks!

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 11 (3,191 Views)
Travelzoo always offers a great package from Gate 1 Travel. I have not seen any lately. Once I see one, I will communicate with you. The cost is usually $4000 and up. This cost includes, flights, inter city flights, hotels, 1 or 2 meals a day plus the tour and entrance fees. Thank you for your interest.
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 11 (3,385 Views)
test
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 11 (3,391 Views)

You will want to delete your email and name. You're on the world wide web and tens of thousands of people now have your information because you posted your email. You have opened yourself up to any number of scams.

Use this site, but have people contact you via private email on this site. Never post your information.

“The world is a book. Those who do not travel read only one page.”
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 11 (3,406 Views)

Hi, I am interested in experiencing a trip to S Africa I prefer this year 2017. I am a single woman in my late 70's I am in very good condition love to experience many different things. I would like to know the cost and see the itinerary. Hope to hear from someone Alyce Bolling alycejobolling@gmail.com

Super Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 11 (3,907 Views)

Are you treating?  🍦

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 11 (4,159 Views)

Hi there.

I've been to 75 different countries and by chance I am already booked for a trip to Victoria Falls, Namibia and South Africa for this Fall (2017).

I'm originally from northern New Jersey but have lived out west for 35 years.  63 years old.

My further bucket list items might include: South Korea and Myanmar. 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 11 (3,893 Views)

South Africa, including Capetown, are also on my bucket list.  I am VERY interested in your tour and need more info -- including how long is the tour, what is the cost, what are the accommodations, etc.  I am a widow and live in Henderson, NV.   How do we get in touch to discuss?   Please advise.  Thank so much!

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 11 (4,563 Views)

Have you purchased the package yet??? What would be the cost???

Also are you a hiker or just explorer..??

Best...

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors