Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Silver Conversationalist

re: Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling

Message 51 of 54 (2,978 Views)
In Response to Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling:

I live in Staten Island, NY, and am anxious to meet new friends for independent travel in 2010.  Love to chill

at resorts, beaches, pools, all-inclusive vacations.  I recently retired from working as a social worker and am hoping to begin a new life with new friends.

Gayle

I love to travel and have always gone on vacations w/my kids. Now that they are grown its hard to find singles my age who want to travel. I live in GA so if you are ever this way let me know. I have really been wanting to go the Grand Canyon in the fall or spring so if you head that way let me know. I also love the beach and out of the way places along with historic old towns.  Good luck and keep us posted on your travels.

Bronze Conversationalist

re: Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling

Message 52 of 54 (2,703 Views)
In Response to Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling:

I live in Staten Island, NY, and am anxious to meet new friends for independent travel in 2010.  Love to chill

at resorts, beaches, pools, all-inclusive vacations.  I recently retired from working as a social worker and am hoping to begin a new life with new friends.

Gayle

Hey Gayle.  Welcome.    I am planning 2 trips next year.  One will be in May to Pawleys Island in South Carolina.  Really laid-back beach environment.   Secondly, and hopefully, in the Fall Sept/Oct time frame I am planning on visiting Nantucket/Martha's Vineyard for 1-2 weeks.  Give us some ideas on what you would like to do.  

P.

Info Seeker

Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling

Message 53 of 54 (2,703 Views)

Gayle

Info Seeker

Looking To Make New Friends For Traveling

Message 53 of 54 (2,703 Views)

Gayle