How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: Have you checked your messages today?

Message 11 of 16 (4,311 Views)

I am having the same issues as conan.  Can not get tomessage center.  Please help.

Info Seeker

Message 12 of 16 (4,318 Views)

There is not the word "message" by my "Hi Susan" in the upper right corner. I do not know where or how to accept my sweepstakes prize

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 16 (4,512 Views)

Hi Sharon,

Still no number next to my name for the award I got for Target. Please help.

Thanks.

Phil

Silver Conversationalist

re: Have you checked your messages today?

Message 14 of 16 (5,212 Views)
In Response to Have you checked your messages today?:

In another discussion group, we discovered that many people did not know about the message center and were not accessing their messages of encouragement and friendship.

When you log in , under the Hello and your name on the right, you will see "messages" and a number. Click on that and the message center will pop up. You can read the messages sent to you here. Some were sent privately and have not been read yet.

You have not been forgotten, it's just that you have not read them yet!

Lots of love to you and yours,

Sharon

hi sharon,,, read your posts in all my sites you sent post to.. Some days I look and no new postswww.aarp.org/community/editor/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/sad_smile.gif" /> I know It's summer and  most of us are enjoying this  wonderful weatherwww.aarp.org/community/editor/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif" />.. In  the winter months theres more posts.. But I still love coming on here, and checking.. sometimes just reading them..BUT i am not one to keep  my little  mouth shut!!LOL  I love  all the groups I have joined and also  feel AARP is  saver then  others.. I too have met so many great people,, and wished  we all could meet..and maybe down the road it may happen..  we'll have to work on something!!LOL,,Bernee

Gold Conversationalist

Have you checked your messages today?

Message 15 of 16 (5,211 Views)

In another discussion group, we discovered that many people did not know about the message center and were not accessing their messages of encouragement and friendship.

When you log in , under the Hello and your name on the right, you will see "messages" and a number. Click on that and the message center will pop up. You can read the messages sent to you here. Some were sent privately and have not been read yet.

Sharon

Gold Conversationalist

Have you checked your messages today?

Message 15 of 16 (5,213 Views)

Sharon