ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Oh come on...not enough days left in my life to keep searching for Message Center

Message 1 of 18

ElizabethBJ12 wrote:

Apparently, other members have scoured this site also looking for "Message Center". All things considered, this is not a grave offense, but you've put an expiration date to winning this prize and THAT makes it unfair to us SENIORS.

Hi @ElizabethBJ12 and welcome to the online community.

While I do participate in the Rewards For Good program, earning points daily, I don't play the R4G auctions, so I may be off base here, but is the message center the same thing what's depicted in these screen shots?

This navigation bar appears when you are logged into your R4G account.This navigation bar appears when you are logged into your R4G account.

Each day I get this message informing of a free sweepstakes entry for having logged in.Each day I get this message informing of a free sweepstakes entry for having logged in.

It this what you are looking for? @Travelwriter@Hank89@dianemelillo.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Oh come on...not enough days left in my life to keep searching for Message Center

Message 2 of 18

Apparently, other members have scoured this site also looking for "Message Center". All things considered, this is not a grave offense, but you've put an expiration date to winning this prize and THAT makes it unfair to us SENIORS.

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: Have you checked your messages today?

Message 3 of 18
I have signed in and do not get the HELLO only my name--why not just add a tab for message center if AARP wants us to read messages? Is there any other way to get to your messages?
Community Manager

Message 4 of 18

Hello @dianemelillo, how can we help you? For assistance, please call 1-888-687-2277 or send an email to member@aarp.org. Thank you.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 18

I tried that.  No claim box.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 18

There is no message center near my name either.  How do I collect my $10 Walmart card?

Community Manager

Message 7 of 18

ddharris42,

Congrants on receiving the email that you've won.  Sorry that you're experiencing issues with claiming the prize.  Would you please call 1.888.687.2277 and talk with an AARP Representative who can help you claim your prize.  

The hours are Monday - Friday:  7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET.

ddharris42 wrote:

Got an email I had won a gift card & go to messages to claim it. Can't find "messages" , looked under my name, not there. You said it's by "Hello", there is no hello. There is a "Hi" is that what you meant?

AARP Online Community Team
Community Manager

Re: re: Have you checked your messages today?

Message 8 of 18

fm4842,

Would you please call 1.888.687.2277 and talk with an AARP Representative about claiming your award?  The AARP representative will be able to review your account details and help resolve this issue.

The hours are Monday - Friday:  7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET.

fm4842 wrote:
There isn't a message next to my name to claim my award. Just have the drop down with my account, etc. ht am I doing wrong? Thanks!!

AARP Online Community Team
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 18

Got an email I had won a gift card & go to messages to claim it. Can't find "messages" , looked under my name, not there. You said it's by "Hello", there is no hello. There is a "Hi" is that what you meant?

Info Seeker

Re: re: Have you checked your messages today?

Message 10 of 18
There isn't a message next to my name to claim my award. Just have the drop down with my account, etc. ht am I doing wrong? Thanks!!