Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Female RV Travel Buddy

Message 21 of 37 (5,174 Views)

Hi, I saw your request on AARP, and I was interested in getting to know a bit more. 

I own an RV, 26 footer, generator, so we have all the immenities to travel. The one thing I would look for during travel would be RV camp or parking areas with water. These units don't allow for a lot of storage in that department. 

SO, a bit about me: Now 60, Mom-3 adult kids, Grandma-13, semi-retired school teacher, educated; but not so much I can't learn a new lesson from what life brings me. Live in Minnesota, so I am smack in the middle. Travel either way would be an adventure.

Get to know each other more and then if all works out begin on travel plans to see where we could go. Let me know Linda.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 22 of 37 (4,999 Views)

Hi Judy, I'm from Minnesota. Now 60, Mom of 3 and grandma of 13. Semi-retired school teacher. I own an RV. I too am looking to traveling some. I loved Washington DC and all of the Smithsonian Museums, but I think just driving down the east coast would be wonderful. I have always been curious about Maine on down to see the ocean, some mountains too. As I see you are from CT, that may be a good place to start. Let me know if you know of anything specific that would be of interest. Particular tours, regional events, park specials and I'll chek too. We will see if we can come together for a grand trip. We may have to take camping, RV parking areas into consideration for bathing water: these things don't hold much for that commodity. We have stove, fridge, air, heat electric all run by the generator, but alas, water is short. Love to hear from you.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 23 of 37 (4,180 Views)

Good Morning, Great to hear from you. I will tell you a little about me first off, so wecan get to know each other better. As noted I'm 60, semi-retired school teacher, Mom of 3 adults, grandma of 13, divorced over 20 years, so very independent, knowledgable, but not so smart I can't learn a lesson once in awhile. Go to church every Sunday. Just looking to enjoy this time in my life with some new friends, sites, adventure and fun. Let em know a little about you too.

Then we can look at where we would like to start? We may need to take camping or park areas into consideration. My RV has a generator, so we are good on cooking: stove and oven, fridge, heat, air, but not a lot of water storage, plus a small grill.  I'm Minnesota, right in the middle, so either way is the same for me.

Then we can just begin depending on where you live.  For water excersions, We could see the East coast. I have always been curious about PA or Maine. Drive the coast as far south as we can go...

The west coast offers much the same with Washington down to Mexico if we wanted and everything in between. Can't say as I'm real crazy about traveling in California, maybe around it, LOL. 

I will start with checking out Nat'l Park sites and location, and you check out your interests, and we'll see if we can come together on an adventure. Thanks Linda

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 37 (4,073 Views)
Hi Traveler, I'm quite interested in your request....I have a particular interest in the National Parks.. or anything "mountainy or watery" Footloose and fancy-free, looking to see the USA but not in a chevrolet!

Let me know more of your plans
Thanx , Joanne
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 25 of 37 (4,272 Views)

HI, I have an RV, and I also love to travel. Where and when? Or are you open to open road and just go? Minnesotan Female, born and raised, just hit 60 and semi retired. If you would like to learn more Just let me know.

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 37 (4,156 Views)
I would be interested if you would provide more info. I live in Illinois.
Info Seeker

Message 27 of 37 (2,706 Views)

I'm in Nampa Idaho.  Thanks for information; I'll research it soon. Smiley Wink

Maria Guajardo
Conversationalist

Message 28 of 37 (2,939 Views)

Hi, that is my dream and I really wish I could go with you. This sounds so special. But I am on disability fixed income  but would give that up to see America. I wish you the best. Enjoy, enjoy it.

Cherie

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 29 of 37 (3,038 Views)

Hi,

I just read your post and am interested in exploring possibilities with you.  I am also in CT (W. Hartford) so we might be able to meet and discuss them face to face.   Please reply to [email address removed from public view to protect online privacy].

Thanks.

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 37 (3,040 Views)
Thank you for this information. I will try to call you.
Robin
Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors