What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: FEMALE 66 would like travel companions.

Message 1 of 5

I would like to meet solo female travel companions as well.  I have also found there are no reliable web sites available. I have traveled with AARP's Great American Tours (GET) and was very pleased with their service.  I would like to travel this spring to England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

If you like tours with guides, comfortable motor coaches , secure accommodations, some meals included, I recommend this group. 

I am planning on booking Wonders of Britain some time this spring.  Would like to have someone for company and to be my "2 person" room rate.

I am only interested in a compatible companion, no scammers, lonely hearts, etc.  I'm not wealthy and have no desire to help any one with expenses.

Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

think beware michellec475250; think that's not good match...

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Info Seeker +

Message 3 of 5

I would love to travel in a group setting. There are a few online singles travel sites .

What places did you have in mind???

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5

Hi @irenic51  Maybe if you offered up thoughts regarding how you'd be traveling. Each pulling a small travel trailer? Flying from spot to spot? Traveling by rail?

If you are looking to create a friendship with one or more traveling partners, it might be best to start with your local Senior Center, where you can get to know one another personally before embarking on a journey into the wild blue yonder.

Wishing you every success,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Bronze Conversationalist

FEMALE 66 would like travel companions.

Message 5 of 5

Would like fun travel companions, femHAWAIIHAWAIIales only.  Open to all ideas.