Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Info Seeker

Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with

Message 71 of 249 (1,904 Views)

Hi Liz,

I live in York, Pa., just down the road. Smiley Happy  I am semi-retired as well, and thinking about a trip to Sedona this year. I've heard alot about the area and want to spend time getting to know this country a little better, and the sites we have to offer, before going abroad. I actually had a thought, in regard to perhaps getting a VRBO property, and spending a week or so in the area doing some day tour offerings and alot of exploring on my own.  I'm outdoorsy and like hiking, kayaking, biking, etc. There is also alot offered in the way of sacred, spiritual American Indian hikes there, that I might find interesting.  If you, or anyone else reading, thinks this may sound like an adventure you'd enjoy, I'd love hearing from you.  Happy travels everyone!!

In Response to Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with:

Hello everyone..I am 66, live in Harrisburg, PA...and love to travel...

I work full time but have weekends & summers off...am THINKING about semi retirement come May 2014...if I do, I will move up to the Poconos for awhile.....until I decide where to go for warmth all year round...

I solo travel with tour groups and college groups and have had nothing but great experiences.... however, I find that it's very nice to be able to review the day's experiences  with someone you're sharing a room with before going to sleep...

I would like to see more of the US this year, and I have a wish list that includes a few gals sharing an RV for a few weeks a year and travel around... Liz M.

PS:  I find the single supplement annoying and unfair. Thanks for the tips about the groups that don't charge one.

Posted by zilli47

Info Seeker

Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with

Message 72 of 249 (1,940 Views)

Hello everyone..I am 66, live in Harrisburg, PA...and love to travel...

I work full time but have weekends & summers off...am THINKING about semi retirement come May 2014...if I do, I will move up to the Poconos for awhile.....until I decide where to go for warmth all year round...

I solo travel with tour groups and college groups and have had nothing but great experiences.... however, I find that it's very nice to be able to review the day's experiences  with someone you're sharing a room with before going to sleep...

I would like to see more of the US this year, and I have a wish list that includes a few gals sharing an RV for a few weeks a year and travel around... Liz M.

PS:  I find the single supplement annoying and unfair. Thanks for the tips about the groups that don't charge one.

Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 73 of 249 (1,919 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

I'm a 65-year-old female.  I'm planning an extended trip to India after the first of the year.  Anyone interested in joining for all or part?  Contact me at glendaeh47@gmail.com  Look forward to meeting women who want to travel.  Glenda

Posted by glendaeh47

I'm 70. Not interested in India at this time. I was there when I was in my 20's. I'm looking to do a trans-Canada train to Vancouver with stops in between, of course. Also, road trips on scenic routes. Look forward to hearing from you.... Madge

imadge912-mailbox1@yahoo.com

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 249 (1,916 Views)

I'm a 65-year-old female.  I'm planning an extended trip to India after the first of the year.  Anyone interested in joining for all or part?  Contact me at glendaeh47@gmail.com  Look forward to meeting women who want to travel.  Glenda

Info Seeker

Message 75 of 249 (1,889 Views)

I have just joined and am interested in finding other single ladies to travel with.  I live in West Palm Beach, I'm retired and can travel any time.   How do we all contact each other to get a group together.  I am hoping something can be arranged for Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year.  Contact me at valitours@hotmail.com

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 249 (1,890 Views)

I would be very interested in traveling with another lady (primarily) or with a small group (alternatively). I live in Portland, OR and would love to take a 3- or 4-day trip to Las Vegas for some fun with a like-minded mature GF. Dates flexible. Would also love to take a trip to a Mexican resort or to Hawaii during the upcoming winter months. Never been to Epcot Center/WDW in Orlando and would like to go there someday as well. Also never been on a cruise.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to email me at bellestarr8@comcast.net.  Thanks.

Conversationalist

Message 77 of 249 (1,890 Views)

Anyone want to travel to Spain?  I just booked a trip for 14 days + travel -best of Spain for Sept 5 -19, 2014

I have read your recent posts and would love to join in with a women's travel group.  I have made 3 solo trips with a twin share room, so i did not have to pay a supplement.  Always got a roomie who worked out ok.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 78 of 249 (1,892 Views)

Hi,how are u ?i just see that u are a single and want a partner,I stroughly show 

a website to you,it is the most effective dating site for meeting rich men and 

hot women.It is sign free,the babyboomersite has over 2,110,000 mature 

singles.it can help u find your friends or even best love.u can chat about 

travel or cultures, religions, work, sports, lives and more.here is the link  

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 79 of 249 (1,892 Views)
I'm up for travel to just about anywhere...as long as it fits in between my work schedule.
I work every other month. I will be off nov...wrk up xmas in dec.....and so on You can contact me at
sheliacraig1@aol.com
It would be so great if a group could plan a trip together off of this web site.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 80 of 249 (1,810 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Yes, I'd like to travel with other solo folks, too.  I love to travel; could do it least once per year, but have no one to travel with.  I'd be interested in joining a group & having a room mate to cut down on costs.  Please feel free to contact me.

Posted by CarolFurchak

Hi Carol, I'm trying to get a group together for a domestic trip next spring.  If you're interested, email me at sklou49@aol.com.  Anyone else?