ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 71 of 255

Did you ever get to Scotland and Ireland? I want to go there as well as England and Wales.  There are so many places I would like to visit.  US National Park Tour is on my list.  Cruising in general doesn't interest me unless it is cruising the Baltic or somewhere really scenic.  Just cruising and looking at the ocean doesn't do much for me.

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

I live in Houston, Tx and love to travel.  I have not been to many places in my life and would love to see more of the US and Canada, Scotland, Ireland, and well, just about anywhere.  Write me if you are interested in going somewhere this summer.

Posted by williamsonej

Report Inappropriate Content
Silver Conversationalist

Message 72 of 255

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi,   I like your response..."anywhere/anytime"  Are you currently booked for a tour?  Do you have ideas for a future trip?  Where do you live?  Let's talk.           My email is       Pattttttie@aol.com          (I'll save your eyes, There are 6 Ts in the email address)

Yes, I am interested in finding people who want to form a group to travel  I live in the Richmond Va area, would love to travel to Yellowstone  Mt. Rushmore next in July or August.  Open to other places to visit.  If I can't find interested parties, do you have any ideas on tour groups that would offer this agenda? 

interested - anywhere/anytime.

Posted by shirlaner

Posted by Pattttttie

Conversationalist

Message 73 of 255

I would love to find someone to travel with, especially to China.  I have already booked trip for 4/16 - 12 days with Gate 1.

interested

Am planning on a trip to China hopefully in mid April with Gate 1 travel.  Includes Panda Reserve and terra cotta warriors.  Would love to find a roommate.  I am leaving from Clev. and the trip is about $3000.  Check out their web site.

Posted by peggym60

Posted by shirlaner

Conversationalist

Message 74 of 255

interested

Am planning on a trip to China hopefully in mid April with Gate 1 travel.  Includes Panda Reserve and terra cotta warriors.  Would love to find a roommate.  I am leaving from Clev. and the trip is about $3000.  Check out their web site.

Posted by peggym60

Conversationalist

Message 75 of 255

interested - anywhere/anytime.

Conversationalist

Message 76 of 255

Hi All, especially kryya and zilli47....go PA

I live just down the road, also...Hanover.   i also enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking and do them ...much!!!  Read my past posts.  I am married but hubby works and have been traveling solo. Love to travel.  We NEED to plan a meeting!!!!  What do you think?

Info Seeker

Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with

Message 77 of 255

Hi Liz,

I live in York, Pa., just down the road. Smiley Happy  I am semi-retired as well, and thinking about a trip to Sedona this year. I've heard alot about the area and want to spend time getting to know this country a little better, and the sites we have to offer, before going abroad. I actually had a thought, in regard to perhaps getting a VRBO property, and spending a week or so in the area doing some day tour offerings and alot of exploring on my own.  I'm outdoorsy and like hiking, kayaking, biking, etc. There is also alot offered in the way of sacred, spiritual American Indian hikes there, that I might find interesting.  If you, or anyone else reading, thinks this may sound like an adventure you'd enjoy, I'd love hearing from you.  Happy travels everyone!!

In Response to Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with:

Hello everyone..I am 66, live in Harrisburg, PA...and love to travel...

I work full time but have weekends & summers off...am THINKING about semi retirement come May 2014...if I do, I will move up to the Poconos for awhile.....until I decide where to go for warmth all year round...

I solo travel with tour groups and college groups and have had nothing but great experiences.... however, I find that it's very nice to be able to review the day's experiences  with someone you're sharing a room with before going to sleep...

I would like to see more of the US this year, and I have a wish list that includes a few gals sharing an RV for a few weeks a year and travel around... Liz M.

PS:  I find the single supplement annoying and unfair. Thanks for the tips about the groups that don't charge one.

Posted by zilli47

Info Seeker

Re: Females - Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with

Message 78 of 255

Hello everyone..I am 66, live in Harrisburg, PA...and love to travel...

I work full time but have weekends & summers off...am THINKING about semi retirement come May 2014...if I do, I will move up to the Poconos for awhile.....until I decide where to go for warmth all year round...

I solo travel with tour groups and college groups and have had nothing but great experiences.... however, I find that it's very nice to be able to review the day's experiences  with someone you're sharing a room with before going to sleep...

I would like to see more of the US this year, and I have a wish list that includes a few gals sharing an RV for a few weeks a year and travel around... Liz M.

PS:  I find the single supplement annoying and unfair. Thanks for the tips about the groups that don't charge one.

Info Seeker

Message 79 of 255

I'm a 65-year-old female.  I'm planning an extended trip to India after the first of the year.  Anyone interested in joining for all or part?  Contact me at glendaeh47@gmail.com  Look forward to meeting women who want to travel.  Glenda

Posted by glendaeh47

I'm 70. Not interested in India at this time. I was there when I was in my 20's. I'm looking to do a trans-Canada train to Vancouver with stops in between, of course. Also, road trips on scenic routes. Look forward to hearing from you.... Madge

imadge912-mailbox1@yahoo.com

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 255

I'm a 65-year-old female.  I'm planning an extended trip to India after the first of the year.  Anyone interested in joining for all or part?  Contact me at glendaeh47@gmail.com  Look forward to meeting women who want to travel.  Glenda