How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 61 of 251 (2,674 Views)

INTERESTED   ---- shirlanier@gmail.com   paducah ky

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

02/01/2014 Its a new year so I thought I needed to have a new post. I'm ready to travel anytime and to most places when I'm not working. I work a 30 day at work 30 days of work rotating schedule. ( having 3 weeks very other month ) to travel. Please contact me directly at ...sheliacraig1@aol.com Hope you have a great year. Shelia - aka Coookie

Posted by coookie

Conversationalist

Message 62 of 251 (2,621 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

interested

Am planning on a trip to China hopefully in mid April with Gate 1 travel.  Includes Panda Reserve and terra cotta warriors.  Would love to find a roommate.  I am leaving from Clev. and the trip is about $3000.  Check out their web site.

Posted by peggym60

Posted by shirlaner

interested - still need roommate   shirlanier@gmail.com

Conversationalist

Message 63 of 251 (2,636 Views)

ready -  shirlanier@gmail.com    paducah ky

Conversationalist

Message 64 of 251 (2,152 Views)

02/01/2014 Its a new year so I thought I needed to have a new post. I'm ready to travel anytime and to most places when I'm not working. I work a 30 day at work 30 days of work rotating schedule. ( having 3 weeks very other month ) to travel. Please contact me directly at ...sheliacraig1@aol.com Hope you have a great year. Shelia - aka Coookie

Posted by coookie

interested shirlanier@gmail.com   paducah ky

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 65 of 251 (2,143 Views)
02/01/2014
Its a new year so I thought I needed to have a new post.
I'm ready to travel anytime and to most places when I'm not working. I work a 30 day at work 30 days of work rotating schedule. ( having 3 weeks very other month ) to travel.
Please contact me directly at ...sheliacraig1@aol.com
Hope you have a great year. Shelia - aka Coookie
Conversationalist

Message 66 of 251 (2,146 Views)

I went last Sept.  I used Globus because they have a share package so you do not have to pay a single supplement.  I am off to China in April.  I really enjoyed the trip o Scotland, Wales and England.  It is a very busy trip but you see alot of country.  My email is mdavis1582@sbcglobal.net if you want any further info.

Did you ever get to Scotland and Ireland? I want to go there as well as England and Wales.  There are so many places I would like to visit.  US National Park Tour is on my list.  Cruising in general doesn't interest me unless it is cruising the Baltic or somewhere really scenic.  Just cruising and looking at the ocean doesn't do much for me.

I live in Houston, Tx and love to travel.  I have not been to many places in my life and would love to see more of the US and Canada, Scotland, Ireland, and well, just about anywhere.  Write me if you are interested in going somewhere this summer.

Posted by williamsonej

Posted by sg1396

Conversationalist

Message 67 of 251 (2,142 Views)

Did you ever get to Scotland and Ireland? I want to go there as well as England and Wales.  There are so many places I would like to visit.  US National Park Tour is on my list.  Cruising in general doesn't interest me unless it is cruising the Baltic or somewhere really scenic.  Just cruising and looking at the ocean doesn't do much for me.

I live in Houston, Tx and love to travel.  I have not been to many places in my life and would love to see more of the US and Canada, Scotland, Ireland, and well, just about anywhere.  Write me if you are interested in going somewhere this summer.

Posted by williamsonej

Silver Conversationalist

Message 68 of 251 (2,138 Views)

Hi,   I like your response..."anywhere/anytime"  Are you currently booked for a tour?  Do you have ideas for a future trip?  Where do you live?  Let's talk.           My email is       Pattttttie@aol.com          (I'll save your eyes, There are 6 Ts in the email address)

Yes, I am interested in finding people who want to form a group to travel  I live in the Richmond Va area, would love to travel to Yellowstone  Mt. Rushmore next in July or August.  Open to other places to visit.  If I can't find interested parties, do you have any ideas on tour groups that would offer this agenda? 

interested - anywhere/anytime.

Posted by shirlaner

Posted by Pattttttie

Conversationalist

Message 69 of 251 (2,138 Views)

I would love to find someone to travel with, especially to China.  I have already booked trip for 4/16 - 12 days with Gate 1.

interested

Am planning on a trip to China hopefully in mid April with Gate 1 travel.  Includes Panda Reserve and terra cotta warriors.  Would love to find a roommate.  I am leaving from Clev. and the trip is about $3000.  Check out their web site.

Posted by peggym60

Posted by shirlaner

Conversationalist

Message 70 of 251 (2,105 Views)

interested

Posted by peggym60