How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 41 of 251 (2,784 Views)

Thanks for your interest. If you are comfortable, maybe write to my email (jsinoz.js@gmail.com). I have started to explore destinations for this fall, and welcome your ideas.  I also think we can form a flexible group of ladies whose travel interests will benefit from opening dialogues. Hope to hear from you soon.

Info Seeker

Message 42 of 251 (2,590 Views)

YES!!!!!! I am so happy to know that I am not the only one. I too want to travel but have no one to go with. I would love to keep in touch with you. Most of the people I know are married or too young, I am thinking maybe later this year or early next year. Let me know what you think.

Info Seeker

Message 43 of 251 (2,617 Views)

Thank you for your post. My name is Jan, and I am a retired public education administrator living in Florida. I  share your interest in organizing and realizing travel destinations for a small group of ladies. I can be reached at jsinoz.js@gmail.com. I look forward to making this happen and like the idea of a planned travel one or twice a year.  

Info Seeker

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 44 of 251 (2,709 Views)

I share your interest in European travel and exploring Russia. If you want to discuss ideas, I may be reached at jsinoz.js@gmail.com  

Info Seeker

Setting an annual travel agenda

Message 45 of 251 (2,707 Views)

I am very interested in connecting with other adventurers who want to enjoy travel experiences. I am open to specific suggestions of destinations with the goal of creating a small group with commitment to explore. One idea is to spend time in cities rankly highly for retirement living, and another is to travel through our national park system with a select itinerary for each quadrant of the US. Finally, please let me know if you have an interest in guided tours of England, Ireland, Italy, Spain or Portugal. My hope is to connect with others ready to move their dreams forward.  

Info Seeker

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 46 of 251 (2,712 Views)

That sounds so great - to have a travel group and each show the others their own home area, as well as travel goals together.  Is there such an organization already in existence?  Sally

Info Seeker

Message 47 of 251 (2,739 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

I have a long list of places I want to go.  The National Parks out west is on the list.  Caravan has a decent price on an 8 day trip to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Lake Powell, Bryce and Zion.  It leaves from Phoenix and ends in Las Vegas.  The addition for single supplement is $600-$700 which I don't want to pay either.  Do you have any interest?

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi Pat.  Did you ever get to the National Parks?  sg1396 on 2/11/14In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:...

Posted by sg1396

Was hoping to go this summer, but can't seem to find much interest.  Single travel tours are so expensive, but will keep an open mind.  What are your interests in traveling?

Posted by VirginiaGram

Posted by sg1396

I don't think you would want to do this tour in the summer. It is very hot down there in the summer. You would want to do this anytime from November to March or April.

Conversationalist

Message 48 of 251 (2,737 Views)

I am planning a cruise from Ft. Lauderdale  to Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, and Denmark during April 2014 with Royal Carribean .  I am looking for another lady who is able to travel and share a cabin.  If you are interested please inbox me and we can get to familiarize ourselves with each other.  

Nelida

Posted by Unica1

I may be interested and have requested friendship.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 49 of 251 (2,735 Views)

I am planning a cruise from Ft. Lauderdale  to Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, and Denmark during April 2014 with Royal Carribean .  I am looking for another lady who is able to travel and share a cabin.  If you are interested please inbox me and we can get to familiarize ourselves with each other.  

Nelida

Conversationalist

Message 50 of 251 (2,789 Views)

Thanks for responding Glenda.  I don't think I can do your trip although it sounds fabulous. Enjoy.  

Sounds good but I am going to China in April with Gate 1 travel.  I have been to China before but did not get to see terra cotta warriors and panda reserve.  I will see both this tim.

Hi Everyone.  I am still interested in meeting other women to travel with.  Open to various destinations.  Let me hear from you.  sg1396

Posted by sg1396

Hello,  I'm planning an extended trip beginning end of May.  Want to do a tour in China, then I'll spend some time in Thailand.  I've been to Thailand many times so won't do a tour there.  Plan on a trip to Burma, and possiblity to India.  I'm interested in having someone to travel with for all or part of my trip.  Usually travel alone but a friend came to Thailand last spring and it was so nice to have someone to share and laugh with.  Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. 

Glenda Henderson

Posted by glendaeh47

Posted by peggym60