ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 41 of 255
I hope I'm not too late to join. I live in Southern California and love to travel. One or two trips a year sounds ideal. Has anyone made any plans?
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 255

ASTRAEA wrote:

None of you should be posting your personal e-mail addresses here; it's a public group, anyone on the internet can see it! If you want to exchange personal contact information, why not use private messages?!

OMG!  I second that suggestion!  Ladies...the internet is rife with "romance & financial scammers" and AARP certainly has it's share who slip through the nets.  It's a dangerous practice to leave your email address on a public forum unless you have invented a name and persona to foil anyone's attempts to identify you.  Converse via "private messages" until you are comfortable giving private contact information and even then, I would use a special email address just for situations like this.

“The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
War With Honour, 1940 ~ A.A. Milne
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 255

None of you should be posting your personal e-mail addresses here; it's a public group, anyone on the internet can see it! If you want to exchange personal contact information, why not use private messages?!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Message 44 of 255

ST.GEORGE MALE",60" ALSO INTERESTED IN TRAVEL COMPANIONS .email:{

Info Seeker

Message 45 of 255

Thanks for your interest. If you are comfortable, maybe write to my email (jsinoz.js@gmail.com). I have started to explore destinations for this fall, and welcome your ideas.  I also think we can form a flexible group of ladies whose travel interests will benefit from opening dialogues. Hope to hear from you soon.

Info Seeker

Message 46 of 255

YES!!!!!! I am so happy to know that I am not the only one. I too want to travel but have no one to go with. I would love to keep in touch with you. Most of the people I know are married or too young, I am thinking maybe later this year or early next year. Let me know what you think.

Info Seeker

Message 47 of 255

Thank you for your post. My name is Jan, and I am a retired public education administrator living in Florida. I  share your interest in organizing and realizing travel destinations for a small group of ladies. I can be reached at jsinoz.js@gmail.com. I look forward to making this happen and like the idea of a planned travel one or twice a year.  

Info Seeker

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 48 of 255

I share your interest in European travel and exploring Russia. If you want to discuss ideas, I may be reached at jsinoz.js@gmail.com  

Info Seeker

Setting an annual travel agenda

Message 49 of 255

I am very interested in connecting with other adventurers who want to enjoy travel experiences. I am open to specific suggestions of destinations with the goal of creating a small group with commitment to explore. One idea is to spend time in cities rankly highly for retirement living, and another is to travel through our national park system with a select itinerary for each quadrant of the US. Finally, please let me know if you have an interest in guided tours of England, Ireland, Italy, Spain or Portugal. My hope is to connect with others ready to move their dreams forward.  

Info Seeker

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 50 of 255

That sounds so great - to have a travel group and each show the others their own home area, as well as travel goals together.  Is there such an organization already in existence?  Sally