How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 221 of 251 (2,821 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Meeeting in Vegas at the convention sounds like a great idea.  Where shall we meet?

I am also interested in cruising and any U S travel, as well.

Posted by raebaby11

Could meet for dinner on Saturday night or brunch on Sunday morning.  Would either of those work for you?

Info Seeker

Message 222 of 251 (2,832 Views)

Would love to find some female companions to travel with.  I am a seasoned traveler.  I have lived and worked in Europe as well as worked in the US airline industry in my earlier years. BUT there are many places, both overseas, No America and So America that I would like to revisit or visit for the first time.

My idea of a good vacation is to really savor the atmosphere of whereever I am.  I'm not a "This is Tuesday so this must be Belgium" sort of person.

I live in the Washington, DC area and I am retired and married.

Info Seeker

Message 223 of 251 (2,825 Views)

Meeeting in Vegas at the convention sounds like a great idea.  Where shall we meet?

I am also interested in cruising and any U S travel, as well.

Info Seeker

Message 224 of 251 (2,871 Views)

Add me too! I will probably be moving to Japan in September. Everybody could come visit me!

I'd love to do a short (±2 weeks) trip this spring or summer. Who's looking for a travel partner in this time frame?

I'm 63, have traveled a lot, and have a lot more I want to see. 

Info Seeker

Message 225 of 251 (2,885 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Just saw this.  I am single 64 year old retiree.  I love to travel and plan on doing a lot more over the next few years.  Most of my travel is solo but I would love to find a group of women who like to do some trips together.   I don't like the big cruise ships and probably won't do that again.   I did take a small boat trip on the Nile and really enjoyed that. 

I am in Louisville, Ky.  Fairly close to the Tenn folks who posted.  I have three trips already planned for 2013.  Las Vegas, Berlin, and Monogolia.   I would be interested in trips in the US but not available for anything else until next year.   I would enjoy meeting up with folks in Nashville or New Orleans.  Be glad to help organize if there is interest.

I will not be here this year but maybe next years some of you would like to come in for the Kentucky Derby.  It would be fun to show Louisville off!!!   I will post if I decide to head out somewhere.  Please let me know if anyone has an idea.

Posted by varblej

Hi V,

I will be visiting L'ville, 4/25-4/29 and thought what a great chance to meet!  I just found this site today and am leaving town 4/19 but here is my cell 831 521-1508.  email: jnewell@sbcglobal.net.  Will be staying with a friend in Prospect.  Sounds as if you might already be out of town by then-but let me know.

Info Seeker

Message 226 of 251 (2,888 Views)

Ladies, this is a dream come true.  I have done a good bit of traveling, always single, and would love to have  friends to enjoy.  I am 64, live in Southern CA.  I would prefer to avoid cruises as well.  I am interested in traveling everywhere.  Getting to know everyone via e-mail seems resonable and a stay in Las Vegas would be fun as well. I am retired and am ready to go.

Conversationalist

Message 227 of 251 (2,899 Views)

I'm from Cleveland, Ohio and looking for someone that would like to travel to Scotland and Wales this fall.  I thought traveling by train and taking city tours or hop on and hop off bus.  I am 70 and have no health problems but I figure I better travel now before I do. 

Info Seeker

Message 228 of 251 (2,902 Views)

Sooooo... Where and when are we going?! Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 229 of 251 (2,902 Views)

What a great idea! I'm 55 , single and usually travel alone. I would love the added safety of traveling with oher women along with the chance to meet new people.

Info Seeker

Message 230 of 251 (2,905 Views)

Any of you going to AARP Weekend in Las Vegas at the end of May?  Would love to meet up and this seems like a great place/time.

I am in Fresno, California.  Would be willing to meet the California "girls" at a central location to get acquainted.