ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 91 of 255

I am leaving for England, Scotland and Wales for two weeks by myself on 9/1.  I found a tour company that does not charge single supplement if you sign up to share a room.  If there is no other female who wants to share, you don't have to pay supplement and you get a single room. 

I would like to find someone to travel to China early next year.  I especially want to see the panda reserve and the terra cotta solders.

Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 92 of 255
Dose anyone else find this site a pain in the neck to keep up with ?
Old and new post mixed together all the time.
It takes way to long to shift though to find what new and now happening.
Anyway...I would luv to chat to anyone about travel..
Please contact me by e-mail.....2125craig@gmail.com
8/26/2013
Info Seeker

Message 93 of 255

Hi All,  I have traveled solo with Overseas Adventure Travel many times and find that it works really well since I'm much more open to meet people when I  travel alone.  They specialize in trips for "active seniors over 55"  with no more than 16 - 20 on most trips.   I'm taking my 16th trip with them in January, to Chile and Argentina.  Their prices are reasonable and they never charge a single supplement for solo travelers.  The rooms that you have are as nice as any of the rooms that have 2 per room.  All the guides are locals and very outgoing with a wealth of knowledge about their country.  Check out their website at oattravel.com.  If you book a trip with them and mention my name (Charlotte Temple) and customer number (000401919), you will get $100.00 discount off your trip (and so will I).  If you want more info, my email is chtemple10@aol.com.  Happy Travels!  Charlotte

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi,

I've solo travelled a few times before but would prefer to go with a group of singles.  And I agree with an earlier post that most travel clubs ask exorbitant prices for single travel.  If something comes of this, I certainly would be interested...contact me at astevens628@yahoo.com....

Posted by flimsy2

Conversationalist

Message 94 of 255

As a solo traveler for the past ten years, I would be interested in hearing from anyone or "the group" for international travel.  Countries I have visited "flying solo" are Japan, Peru, Chile, Canada, and Thailand.  I am 60+, fit and do hikes wherever I visit.  Hope this can spark some interests and possible travel/hiking buds.

Info Seeker

Message 95 of 255

Hi,

I've solo travelled a few times before but would prefer to go with a group of singles.  And I agree with an earlier post that most travel clubs ask exorbitant prices for single travel.  If something comes of this, I certainly would be interested...contact me at astevens628@yahoo.com....

Info Seeker

Message 96 of 255

I'm interested in meeting other ladies to travel with. I don't understand how this board works, so if anyone is getting a group together or is interested in contacting me, my e-mail is carpet708@yahoo.com. I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I'm retired and available any time during they year, as long as I have enough notice. Love to hear from somebody.

Info Seeker

Message 97 of 255

My name is Carol & I live in upstate NY.  I'm interested in traveling in the US as well as Europe.  Would love to get a group together & work on a trip in late 2013 or 2014.  Anyone interested?

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi Dianah1,  where are you from and where do you want to go?  We don't really have to live close, we can all meet up and travel.

Posted by fox2500

I live in St. Louis. I am interested in traveling in the US and Europe.

Posted by Dianah1

Info Seeker

Message 98 of 255

I'd be interested in your upcoming trips.  I live in upstate NY, but certainly could meet up with your group as they travel.  Is this a possibility?

Ladies! 

For the past 10 years, we have grown our Women's Travel & Social Group in Eugene/Springfield,OR.

I have coordinated this group since 2010 & enjoy watching the Ladies plan & discuss each trip...

The majority are solo women over 60 - 85 years young traveling together!

The last two years, our Travel agents, Deena and Renae, Discovery Tours & Cruises, have put together

'Women's Getaways' in SC, GA, NM and next month, Montreal and Quebec. Fall 2014, Switzerland Railway and

Como Lake, Italy.  We also plan day trips in the Northwest areas...

Our motto:  We travel Smart and Safe in our World together!

**ChrZ Redmond - Coordinator

chrz.redmond55@gmail.com    541-954-6940

Posted by chrzred

Info Seeker

Message 99 of 255

Yes, I'd like to travel with other solo folks, too.  I love to travel; could do it least once per year, but have no one to travel with.  I'd be interested in joining a group & having a room mate to cut down on costs.  Please feel free to contact me.

Conversationalist

Message 100 of 255

I see a number of ladies who have posted or reply to it. I live in Louisiana, I am 60+ dont have many friends here just family. I stay with my Mother. I would love to take a cruise or trip some where, but things are so unsettled in Europe Im nervous going there. And the charges are outragous for singles ladies. If interested please contact me at - memejud@hotmail.com.

Ladies! 

For the past 10 years, we have grown our Women's Travel & Social Group in Eugene/Springfield,OR.

I have coordinated this group since 2010 & enjoy watching the Ladies plan & discuss each trip...

The majority are solo women over 60 - 85 years young traveling together!

The last two years, our Travel agents, Deena and Renae, Discovery Tours & Cruises, have put together

'Women's Getaways' in SC, GA, NM and next month, Montreal and Quebec. Fall 2014, Switzerland Railway and

Como Lake, Italy.  We also plan day trips in the Northwest areas...

Our motto:  We travel Smart and Safe in our World together!

**ChrZ Redmond - Coordinator

chrz.redmond55@gmail.com    541-954-6940

Posted by chrzred