Ask Your Questions About Open Enrollment At AARP’s Webinar ‘Medicare: Your Questions Answered’ at 7 p.m. ET. Register Here

Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 91 of 251 (1,956 Views)

Hi,

I've solo travelled a few times before but would prefer to go with a group of singles.  And I agree with an earlier post that most travel clubs ask exorbitant prices for single travel.  If something comes of this, I certainly would be interested...contact me at astevens628@yahoo.com....

Info Seeker

Message 92 of 251 (1,952 Views)

I'm interested in meeting other ladies to travel with. I don't understand how this board works, so if anyone is getting a group together or is interested in contacting me, my e-mail is carpet708@yahoo.com. I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I'm retired and available any time during they year, as long as I have enough notice. Love to hear from somebody.

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 251 (1,919 Views)

My name is Carol & I live in upstate NY.  I'm interested in traveling in the US as well as Europe.  Would love to get a group together & work on a trip in late 2013 or 2014.  Anyone interested?

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi Dianah1,  where are you from and where do you want to go?  We don't really have to live close, we can all meet up and travel.

Posted by fox2500

I live in St. Louis. I am interested in traveling in the US and Europe.

Posted by Dianah1

Info Seeker

Message 94 of 251 (1,927 Views)

I'd be interested in your upcoming trips.  I live in upstate NY, but certainly could meet up with your group as they travel.  Is this a possibility?

Ladies! 

For the past 10 years, we have grown our Women's Travel & Social Group in Eugene/Springfield,OR.

I have coordinated this group since 2010 & enjoy watching the Ladies plan & discuss each trip...

The majority are solo women over 60 - 85 years young traveling together!

The last two years, our Travel agents, Deena and Renae, Discovery Tours & Cruises, have put together

'Women's Getaways' in SC, GA, NM and next month, Montreal and Quebec. Fall 2014, Switzerland Railway and

Como Lake, Italy.  We also plan day trips in the Northwest areas...

Our motto:  We travel Smart and Safe in our World together!

**ChrZ Redmond - Coordinator

chrz.redmond55@gmail.com    541-954-6940

Posted by chrzred

Info Seeker

Message 95 of 251 (1,939 Views)

Yes, I'd like to travel with other solo folks, too.  I love to travel; could do it least once per year, but have no one to travel with.  I'd be interested in joining a group & having a room mate to cut down on costs.  Please feel free to contact me.

Conversationalist

Message 96 of 251 (1,940 Views)

I see a number of ladies who have posted or reply to it. I live in Louisiana, I am 60+ dont have many friends here just family. I stay with my Mother. I would love to take a cruise or trip some where, but things are so unsettled in Europe Im nervous going there. And the charges are outragous for singles ladies. If interested please contact me at - memejud@hotmail.com.

Ladies! 

For the past 10 years, we have grown our Women's Travel & Social Group in Eugene/Springfield,OR.

I have coordinated this group since 2010 & enjoy watching the Ladies plan & discuss each trip...

The last two years, our Travel agents, Deena and Renae, Discovery Tours & Cruises, have put together

'Women's Getaways' in SC, GA, NM and next month, Montreal and Quebec. Fall 2014, Switzerland Railway and

Posted by chrzred

Conversationalist

Message 97 of 251 (1,942 Views)

I see a number of ladies who have posted or reply to it. I live in Louisiana, I am 60+ dont have many friends here just family. I stay with my Mother. I would love to take a cruise or trip some where, but things are so unsettled in Europe Im nervous going there. And the charges are outragous for singles ladies. If interested please contact me at - memejud@hotmail.com.

I would be very interested in traveling with a group of females.

Posted by Dianah1

Hi Dianah1,  where are you from and where do you want to go?  We don't really have to live close, we can all meet up and travel.

Posted by fox2500

Conversationalist

Message 98 of 251 (1,942 Views)

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?

Posted by Love2Travel707

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 99 of 251 (1,942 Views)
I'm up for travel to just about anywhere...as long as it fits in between my work schedule .
I work every other month.
Off Sept 2013....work Oct 2013...and so on
You can contact me at sheliacraig1@aol.com
It would be so great if a group could plan a trip together off of this web site.
Info Seeker

Message 100 of 251 (1,939 Views)

Ladies!