How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 91 of 238 (1,319 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

I would be very interested in traveling with a group of females.

Posted by Dianah1

Hi Dianah1,  where are you from and where do you want to go?  We don't really have to live close, we can all meet up and travel.

Info Seeker

Message 92 of 238 (1,319 Views)
I would be very interested in traveling with a group of females.
Conversationalist

Message 93 of 238 (1,319 Views)

I would like to contact 2125craig@gmail.com from Ky and sheliacraaig1@aol.com-I'll send an email but if you want to contact me, please email-joycemelton@aol.com.  I live in Tennessee and would love to hook up with a travel partner.

Conversationalist

Message 94 of 238 (1,319 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?

Posted by Love2Travel707

I am very much interested in meeting other females to travel with.  I have had difficulty finding someone who has the time or finances to travel with me.

Posted by joycemelton1

Hi Joyce, I still work full time, but can take one or two trips a year.  Where are you from and where are you interested in going?  I think we all want to travel but I wonder if anyone on this site ever gets together and goes!

Conversationalist

Message 95 of 238 (1,320 Views)

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?

Posted by Love2Travel707

I am very much interested in meeting other females to travel with.  I have had difficulty finding someone who has the time or finances to travel with me.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 96 of 238 (1,319 Views)
JULY, 5TH 2013 I KEEP GETTING. E-MAIL SAY NEW POST ARE HERE.....BUT I SEE NONE.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MY E-MAIL
sheliacraaig1@aol.com
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 97 of 238 (1,319 Views)

yes i have an rv, hope to be leaving soon to head west----as well as making foreign destination trips, not in the rv..

does      anyone travel by rv like I do?   I keep  reading about flying, cruises, etc.   esp. to az. in the winter?    spgmoon22   In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Do you tow know that there is a message board here where you can exchange more personal information such as a phone number?  At the top of the page there is My Account, you can click on Messages & communicate with each other that way.  It is easy.  I hope you are able to connect.

Donna M

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:...

Posted by rvdt1

Posted by gramdjm

Posted by spgmoon22

Info Seeker

Re: Reasonable Single Supplement on the Explorer, Semester at Sea

Message 98 of 238 (1,319 Views)

Several years ago I sailed on the Explorer's Central America 21 day Enrichment Voyage over the Christmas/New Year holiday. And I have now signed up for a 37 day portion of the Spring 2014 voyage, which I will join in Hilo (because I live in Hawaii) and leave in Singapore. Single supplement is 50%, much more reasonable than ordinary commercial cruises. There are talks by professors instead of salesmen. The ship carries about 800 pax. My souvenir of the CA cruise is a woman I met on the ship who lives half a block from me. We have become fast friends. (in fact, she is sitting beside me on my front porch watching the 4th of July parade).  Will you be my souvenir this time? Go to www.semesteratsea.org/LLL, or LLL@ISEVoyages.org.

Aloha,

Roz Cole

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 99 of 238 (1,373 Views)

does      anyone travel by rv like I do?   I keep  reading about flying, cruises, etc.   esp. to az. in the winter?    spgmoon22   In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Do you tow know that there is a message board here where you can exchange more personal information such as a phone number?  At the top of the page there is My Account, you can click on Messages & communicate with each other that way.  It is easy.  I hope you are able to connect.

Donna M

Yes, I am willing to try again. I did not get any message but I have a feeling I am not up to speed on how this thing works.  I did not know I have a personal email box and after looking, I have not found it yet.  I know we do not want to put personal info in this area.  I am also open the afternoon on Thurs, May 30th until 4:00 and Friday, May 31st.  How about you?

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:...

Posted by Krisen4

Posted by rvdt1

Posted by gramdjm

Gold Conversationalist

Message 100 of 238 (1,373 Views)

Hi Rose,

At the top of the page is the AARP tool bar, click on My Account, Click on Messages, you then have the option of sending one or you can click on the Icon of the person you want to send a message to & proceed from there.  Hope this helps.

Donna (gramdjm)

Donna M

Posted by rvdt1

I could not find the msg board you were talking about.  How do you get on it and how do you find it?

Rose

Posted by gramdjm

Posted by rvdt1