Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 1 of 245 (139 Views)

I would certainly go for a trip, I'm in Nebraska and would love to see more of Este Park in Colo.  Where are you.  I do like to keep costs down not staying at 5 star places.  But could pay for my share.  I am 56 yrs old, not too good on long walks though.  Have hip replacements both side.  Can walk though fine as long as it is not too far. Enjoy sightseeing from car, shorter excursions ect. Dining out.   Kim C

Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 245 (165 Views)

Hi Rebecca, 

Everytime I have posted something, nobody really gets down to planning.  I would want more information of this train trip-depart from/destination ect.  I am 56 female in Gordon,MO.  Sounds adventerous though, I have til Aug 10.  Kim C    

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 245 (174 Views)

I would love to do a train trip. The southwest chief would be fun. I am in the Midwest in MO..I am 59 female and can pay my own way

Rebecca
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 245 (361 Views)

Hi, 

Yes, I would certainly enjoy a trip this summer and able to pay my own expenses.  I have never traveld by train but am flexible and it takes the hassles out of driving.  Is there a certain area you'd like to travel to?  I haven't been to NW states or upper NE states yet. Lot's of places to explore.  Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 245 (373 Views)

I'm very interested in a travel mate.  I've driven, by myself, across the US several times stopping at historic sites, national parks, etc. Would like to find mate with similar interest.  I'm an active 70 yrs old, who still has a long bucket list.  If interested contact me!

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 245 (387 Views)

I would love to, i am in **bleep**.

Info Seeker +

Message 7 of 245 (423 Views)
I hope this topic is still alive.
I would love to find another female travel partner who wants to ride Amtrak from Northern Ca. to anywhere of interest going cross country. Must be able to pay your expenses. And enjoy laughter and having fun. I'm 59 yrs young. I use a mobility scooter, but I 'm still active and want to do stuff.
Conversationalist

Message 8 of 245 (2,765 Views)

Hi,

I am interested in traveling, single woman in mid fifties.  Have summers off and would love to have others to share costs.  Usually can go from May 25th-Aug 13th.  Kim

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 245 (2,798 Views)

Hi, I see the previous post are from 2013, I am a single 55 year old female who would love to travel.  No cruises, but national parks, Nashville or other areas with lots going on.  If you would be interested in summer month travel and want to share expense. Please post or reply.  SD Black Hills resident wanting to explore other areas.  

Conversationalist

Message 10 of 245 (2,825 Views)

Sounds great!